Tournament The Overused Room Weekly Tournaments! Won by idarki

Status
Not open for further replies.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Leftiez for winning today's tournament, and for cosine180 being the runner up!

Remember the last tournament is tomorrow at 12:01 EST! Then tomorrow night/Monday, playoffs should be posted.

One more tournament to bring your A game and make it to playoffs!

The last tournament has started! Playoffs rules and match ups will be posted within 14 hours from now.

EDIT: Congratulations for Silver97 for winning the last tournament! Play offs will be posted as stated above.

Huge shout out to my co-hosts Bluwing and shartruce2 for helping a lot making this tour succeed, as well as the rest of OU room staff.

Last edited:
Eight tours have been played, over 180 people earned points all long. But, there are only eight people will make it to Play Offs!
The final spreadsheet of points can be found here: HERE
note: I didn't include the points of Sunday's tour to everyone who had no chance of making it to playoffs.

Here's the top 8 list:
rnd900-21/ cosine180-21/ Ox the Fox-19/ bforrester-17/ s0me1b0red-17/ angelpichu-16/ leftiez-15/ smaals-15

Playoffs rules:1- BO3 ORAS OU Tier (If a ban/unban happens meanwhile this round it won't take place UNTIL next round).
2- The general rules for this tournament STILL APPLIES for this part as well until finals (Read the OP).
3- Please make sure you play your game before deadlines, there won't be any extensions unless there were serious reasons.
4- I like replays, post them.

Quarterfinals:
Leftiez vs Forrester

Angelpichu vs Ox the Box

rnd900 vs Smalls (Smaalls)

cosine180 vs s0me1 b0red

replays can be found in the first post.
Deadline will be after one week from now: 4th of May 23:59 EST

Last edited:

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Leftiez vs bforrester16
angelpichu vs Ox the Box
rnd900 vs smaals
cosine180 vs s0me1 b0red

leftiez is the best player here so i predict him to win, cosine is doing well in smogon tour tho so if someone is beating leftiez it should be him.

Leftiez vs bforrester16
angelpichu vs Ox the Box
rnd900
vs smaals
cosine180 vs s0me1 b0red

I'll be here next time.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
haven't seen angelpichu on PS at all and hasn't replied to any of my VMs, or made any attempt to contact me. should be fine this weekend but in case not, activity

Hard luck to everyone who couldn't make it this far and better one in any future tournaments hosted in the room!

Semifinals pairings:

Leftiez vs idarki
Ox the Fox vs cosine180

Deadline for this round will be one week 9th of May 11:59pm EST
[Read the OP for rules and everything else related for this tournament]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)