The player article Submission: The Create-A-Pokemon Project Featuring: Volkraken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Create-A-Pokemon Project is a process in which new Pokemon are created for a better, well balanced metagame. In this article I'll mainly focus on the Create-A-Pokemon Project's newest creations: Volkraken and Cawmodore, I'll give a short intro on CAP and I'll show what other Pokemon have been made, but the bulk of the article will be on Cawmodore and Vokraken, giving some usage tips on them and a set or two.

Intro:
The Create A Pokemon Project (CAP) is a process in which new Pokemon are created as mentioned above. 18 Pokemon have been created till now. They all serve a specific part in the meta: walling, stalling, or Offensive. The CAP meta is an enjoyable break from normal OU.

The Pokemon which have been made:
Well there are 18 mons made till now, which are Stratagem, Tomohawk, Syclant, Revenankh, Fidgit, Voodom, Aurumoth, Pyroak, Necturna, Cawmodore, Volkraken, Mollux, Malaconda, Kitsunoh, Krillowatt, Colossoil, Cyclohm.

Cawmodore and Volkraken:
The two recent caps, Cawmodore and Volkraken are powerful, devastating Pokemon that can wreck teams whole. The Belly Drum Sweeper Cawmodore, And the scarf sweeper Volkraken. Both are useful, but also have some disadvantages. Cawmodore has been facing plenty of pesky scarfed Mollux these days and Volkraken, well it just despises Chanseys.

Usage:
Cawmodore and The Kraken are very easy to use, just by using their normal sets.

Cawmodore:
Use a sitrus berry, give it 0 HP IVs and give it these attacks Belly Drum, Bullet Punch, Acrobatics, Drain Punch

Volkraken:
Use a scarf, and give it these attacks: Power Gem, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, HP Grass

This is a rough draft of the article. I'll add a little more by time. Thanks!

The Create-A-Pokemon Project is a process in which new Pokemon are created for a better, well balanced metagame. In this article I'll mainly focus on the Create-A-Pokemon Project's newest creations: Volkraken and Cawmodore, I'll give a short intro on CAP and I'll show what other Pokemon have been made, but the bulk of the article will be on Cawmodore and Vokraken, giving some usage tips on them and a set or two.

Intro:
The Create A Pokemon Project (CAP) is a process in which new Pokemon are created as mentioned above. 18 Pokemon have been created till now. They all serve a specific part in the meta: walling, stalling, or Offensive. The CAP meta is an enjoyable break from normal OU.

The Pokemon which have been made:
Well there are 18 mons made till now, which are Stratagem, Tomohawk, Syclant, Revenankh, Fidgit, Voodom, Aurumoth, Pyroak, Necturna, Cawmodore, Volkraken, Mollux, Malaconda, Kitsunoh, Krillowatt, Colossoil, Cyclohm.

Cawmodore and Volkraken:
The two recent caps, Cawmodore and Volkraken are powerful, devastating Pokemon that can wreck teams whole. The Belly Drum Sweeper Cawmodore, And the scarf sweeper Volkraken. Both are useful, but also have some disadvantages. Cawmodore has been facing plenty of pesky scarfed Mollux these days and Volkraken, well it just despises Chanseys.

Usage:
Cawmodore and The Kraken are very easy to use, just by using their normal sets.

Cawmodore:
Use a sitrus berry, give it 0 HP IVs and give it these attacks Belly Drum, Bullet Punch, Acrobatics, Drain Punch

Volkraken:
Use a scarf, and give it these attacks: Power Gem, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, HP Grass

This is a rough draft of the article. I'll add a little more by time. Thanks!
There's another one of CAP being made, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)