The Return of Brawl Tournaments on Smogon! Sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dropping out of the old team and going to this team now.

Team Name: The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild
Team Leader: Chompy (AIM: Chompy Returns)
Team Member #1: Umby (AIM: tehumby)
Team Member #2: Yoshi King (AIM: YoshiGET)

Holy shit HotGarbage thank you for PMing me the info to this, it's been months since I actually signed into Smogon (been lurking all summer? What is wrong with me) but I am so in.

Edit: after being temporarily freelance, I'm now placed on a team with Umby and CHOMPY. Thanks guys! (also I am on IRC)

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone want to play right now? I'm available for about an hour.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Caught me at work or I would. But i'd definitely want to start getting back into it. My Wii is neglected. (pun not intended)

Does anyone want to play right now? I'm available for about an hour.
Hey I wouldn't mind playing but I can't remember how solo wifi works anymore. I just add your fc like ds and battle you is that it? Is it possible to make it stock
EDIT: Oh wait...you said this 6 hours ago

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey I wouldn't mind playing but I can't remember how solo wifi works anymore. I just add your fc like ds and battle you is that it? Is it possible to make it stock
EDIT: Oh wait...you said this 6 hours ago
lol. We can probably play sometime, regardless. For future reference, though, both players share FCs, then someone makes a room. The other person joins up. Standard play is 3 stock and usually an 8 minute timer.

lol. We can probably play sometime, regardless. For future reference, though, both players share FCs, then someone makes a room. The other person joins up. Standard play is 3 stock and usually an 8 minute timer.
Oh okay, sweet, thanks for that. I played online with my friend on only one occasion, it's much more cooler when they're actually at your house :L

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
Everyone signed up should join the irc chat! We need to play 2v2!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Team Name: THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY
Team Leader: Light (IRC)
Teammate 1: Steeler (IRC)
Teammate 2:

This team still needs a 3rd, if they can't get one by some time tonight I will assign a random FA and an 8th team will be made with 3 other random FAs while the rest of the FAs will be called upon if subs are needed.

sorry, I'm gonna have to drop out of this. School work and stuff just got really out of control, and I can't commit to a tourney. I apologize to billymills and Deck Knight, but real life gets in the way sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)