Social The Smogon Photo Album

as of 2 days ago

Dude, at least trim the 'stache. Do you actually enjoy looking like a 2-year-old after eating?

List of things chaos can't consume:

ice cream
nachos
hamburgers with a decent amount of dressing
chicken wings
ribs
etc
(note: penis is assuredly NOT on this list)

pookar

Banned deucer.
you see junior, in a community of nerds, the neck beard is a sign of elite status in the nerd community, and if you are unable to grow one you will never really be a true nerd

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

So I was out in DC with a friend who was trying on some clothes. She spots these bright pink fake snake skin pants and foolishly I comment "I'd totally wear those". It turns out they were $7 so she called my bluff and bought them. Long story short I spent about 2 hours wearing them around the busiest street in DC.

It didn't help that I was carrying the most homoerotic bag ever created.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hugen couldn't you be there in August

Also who the fuck cares about the bag it's Abercrombie

Ur a (BAN ME PLEASE), <3 New York

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
it's crazy that you were in Bryant Park, you probably walked around the exact same spot we were in at JAA in 2006. Goddamn how times change

and from now on I will be deleting all homosexual slurs, including/especially "no homo", because I am no longer abiding that stupidity in my thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)