Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit hesitant to ask but I am quite interested in:

Groudon -Heavy Ball
Adamant - Drought
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Thunderpunch
Nicknamable

While I know the thread in my signature is closed (due to personal reasons I had to go inactive) it should serve as a decent archive of what I have if that is acceptable to you. If nothing there works and on the off chance you would like something bred, etc I would be happy to do something custom as well. I have access to just about everything breedable, and if there parents I don't have on hand I can obtain and breed. Either way thank you in advance!
I didn't see anything I'm in need of, but I would like to have this bred if you can :)

Clamperl
Adamant nature
Rattled (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dive ball

Dive ball might be a bit hard to get, since this isn't available in friend safari, but might be possible to catch it in ORAS with the new Dexnavi otherwise? Really want dive ball thought, Huntail gets sucker punch as level up in ORAS so shell smash and sucker punch is finally possible :D

I didn't see anything I'm in need of, but I would like to have this bred if you can :)

Clamperl
Adamant nature
Rattled (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dive ball

Dive ball might be a bit hard to get, since this isn't available in friend safari, but might be possible to catch it in ORAS with the new Dexnavi otherwise? Really want dive ball thought, Huntail gets sucker punch as level up in ORAS so shell smash and sucker punch is finally possible :D
Shouldn't be a problem, I've just finished the main game and can go dive for clamperl. I just ask that you bear with me due to the fact that ORAS has just been released it may take a while to capture the parent before breeding can begin. If for some reason it takes longer than anticipated or if something else comes up I will be sure to keep you informed.

Edit: Got the Rattled Dive Ball Female. Wasn't nearly as bad as I expected that to be. Will begin breeding in earnest in a little while. Will let you know when it is done. If you have any other details or requests be sure to let me know.

Edit 2: Finished, will PM so you get a notification.
Clamperl (Dive Ball) - M
Adamant
Rattled
31/31/31/x/31/31
Water Gun| Whirlpool| Iron Defense| Brine

Last edited:
Terribly sorry Hamstern! Since ORAS came out, finishing up school work and prepping for holidays I haven't been online in a few days but I did have time to transfer Saviour the HP Ground Pidgey. I'll check back in the morning I usually see you on around then my time (PST)

Would you like to get our trade done with later today? I've been pretty inactive lately, sorry. The diancie for Mewtwo and nidoking for a credit (I forgot what I originally wanted)

Terribly sorry Hamstern! Since ORAS came out, finishing up school work and prepping for holidays I haven't been online in a few days but I did have time to transfer Saviour the HP Ground Pidgey. I'll check back in the morning I usually see you on around then my time (PST)
Its okay, I've been busy as well :)What did you want again for the bird? ^^

Would you like to get our trade done with later today? I've been pretty inactive lately, sorry. The diancie for Mewtwo and nidoking for a credit (I forgot what I originally wanted)
Sure :) Which Mewtwo did you want again? :)

Well thank you for understanding :] I was hoping to save a credit for when you do the Hasty Lure Ball Latios, so you can just give me a throwaway for now :]
Okay :) What's you FC? I have a new friend code, so I need to add you friend code again.

Hi, Hammy!

I'm interested in this pokémon:

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nicknamable: Strawberry

I have a Hasty Diancie 31/31/31/31/31/30

If you agree we trade this Sunday, I have my final exams and I'll be free until Sunday.

Hi, Hammy!

I'm interested in this pokémon:

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nicknamable: Strawberry

I have a Hasty Diancie 31/31/31/31/31/30

If you agree we trade this Sunday, I have my final exams and I'll be free until Sunday.
Unfortenely I really want max speed, do you have anything else for trade? :)

Naive Low Kick.
Okay, should be able to trade tomorrow :)

Could we trade on Sunday? I'll be at work/away from wifi until then
Haha that would be perfect! I've just had one of the worst days of the year so I'm in no mood to transfering it. Like not only did my game not arrive but had to run to train station since the buss got stuck in the morning, then had to work extra and then I almost died on the buss back home since the buss driver had to slam the breakes and a freaking man fell over me! :(

Nop, sorry! It's the only thing I have from your want list. Unless you want a breeding project.

So, thanks anyways!
Could you breed a Eevee with HA and dive ball with IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp ground? :)

Edit: Or this:

Eevee (Leafeon)
Jolly - Chlorophyll (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Wish
Pokeball: Nest ball

Ill trade you the scrafty for the shiny modest bagon/mence.

Edit: Rugaji is going to clone for me cuz hes cool :3

Last edited:
Could you breed a Eevee with HA and dive ball with IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp ground? :)

Edit: Or this:

Eevee (Leafeon)
Jolly - Chlorophyll (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Wish
Pokeball: Nest ball
I got a Love ball Latias with another user. But I'm gonna breed you the Nest ball Eevee (I already have a Leafeon like this) for free. But it will be male. No matter? (12.5% female ratio it's very hard to get a female).

I'd like to breed you the HP ground too but I have no time to breed HP, also my Glaceon has not HA.

I got a Love ball Latias with another user. But I'm gonna breed you the Nest ball Eevee (I already have a Leafeon like this) for free. But it will be male. No matter? (12.5% female ratio it's very hard to get a female).

I'd like to breed you the HP ground too but I have no time to breed HP, also my Glaceon has not HA.
Aw, thats very nice but I'll give you a store credit for it :) Male is totally fine, I'd even prefer it :)

Hey Hamstern, would you be interested in this:

Skrelp@Luxury Ball
Adaptability
Modest
31/X/31/31/31/31
Yeah, sure thing :) Got my hand on a female but save me the trouble of breeding it :P Would love on nicknamed Shipwrecker. Do you want anything particular for it or a store credit for now?

Yeah, sure thing :) Got my hand on a female but save me the trouble of breeding it :P Would love on nicknamed Shipwrecker. Do you want anything particular for it or a store credit for now?
I can have one to you by tomorrow morning my time, I think it'll be too late your end when I finish. I think I'll go for the Thundurus and I'll save the Pidgey credit for Latios still :]

Ok I don't see anything on your want list but as I crave that shiny Kyogre like Nectar from mount Olympus I will find something you want that I have, no matter what POS I have that you could POSSIBLY want.
As I have the memory of a block of cheese here's what I can remember from my short term memor.....what's this weird slab thing I'm pressing buttons on?

Kalos born Zapdos with optimal HP ice spread ( I think it had the required lower ivs in atk and def by like 1-2 points). Total BA shiny lvl 1 heracross with a perfect IV spread (minus spA), 6 iv jolly gibble. One of two sacred (to me) perfect anylitic IV magnimite eggs that have an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/0 and have a quiet nature, and should you chose you want it you have to give me a clone of the egg as they took me a solid month to get and I like keeping copies. Perfect iv terrakion in a master ball and with a jolly nature (I think). A few random shiny shit mons from the friend safari. (Charmelion and a frogadier both in nice poke balls) And a perfect in every way lvl 68( I think it is now) shiny Greninja with an amazing move pool in a dive ball/I can't remember what ball.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

Ok I don't see anything on your want list but as I crave that shiny Kyogre like Nectar from mount Olympus I will find something you want that I have, no matter what POS I have that you could POSSIBLY want.
As I have the memory of a block of cheese here's what I can remember from my short term memor.....what's this weird slab thing I'm pressing buttons on?

Kalos born Zapdos with optimal HP ice spread ( I think it had the required lower ivs in atk and def by like 1-2 points). Total BA shiny lvl 1 heracross with a perfect IV spread (minus spA), 6 iv jolly gibble. One of two sacred (to me) perfect anylitic IV magnimite eggs that have an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/0 and have a quiet nature, and should you chose you want it you have to give me a clone of the egg as they took me a solid month to get and I like keeping copies. Perfect iv terrakion in a master ball and with a jolly nature (I think). A few random shiny shit mons from the friend safari. (Charmelion and a frogadier both in nice poke balls) And a perfect in every way lvl 68( I think it is now) shiny Greninja with an amazing move pool in a dive ball/I can't remember what ball.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these.
What is the IV spread and nature of that KB Zapdos? :)

Alright I just bred an acceptable Skrelp for you. If you have time tomorrow we could trade :]
Great, I just updated my thread (no Latios yet thought, will take a while since I'm busy with ORAS) with some new stuff so you can check just incase theres something you rather want than Thundurus :) Also let me know if you want any nickname on the poke you want ^^

What is the IV spread and nature of that KB Zapdos? :)

Great, I just updated my thread (no Latios yet thought, will take a while since I'm busy with ORAS) with some new stuff so you can check just incase theres something you rather want than Thundurus :) Also let me know if you want any nickname on the poke you want ^^
It's either modest or quiet and it has HP ice, I'm very sure it has an iv spread of 31/29/30/31/31/31

Also very nice pokemon I think the collection can be summed up in one stupid image...if I can remember how to do spoiler tags.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)