The Well #37 - Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunter

Banned deucer.
i am always amazed at how fluent foreign speakers speak english, and your english is particularly good. would you say that your english skills are a result of the italian school system or an independent learning of the language?
I don't consider my english to be particulary good, but thanks. I've studied the english grammar at school but I've learnt many terms and sentences on the internet, so I'd say that my knowledge of the english language depends on both the italian school system and my indipendent learning of it.

How do you think smogon will end and will it be under your reign?????
I think Smogon will end when Game Freak decides to not support Pokemon anymore. Given the fact that Pokemon games are always top sellers I doubt that GF is going to stop making Pokemon games in the foreseeable future. I'm sure that my "reign" will end way before Smogon does :)

Why is the Alucard from Hellsing so much better than the Alucard from Castlevania?
I actually disagree with that statement so, please, enlighten me on the subject.

Competitively-speaking, which generation was your favorite? RBY, GSC, RSE, DPPt or BW?
Additionally, which tier do you enjoy playing the best?
I actually love gen V, it's ideal for offensive minded players like me. Also, as odd as it may seem, I started playing competitively ony in gen IV.

How many people that you know in real life know about your Pokemon adventures? How do they react?
None. I'm not sure how my friends would react if they knew about this "hobby" :)

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
on a scale of gay to gay how gay are you? :P

favorite insult involving the word "(BAN ME PLEASE)"?

favorite insult not involving the word "(BAN ME PLEASE)"?

if I go to Italy on a tour next year what places do I want the tour to cover?

how does a nerd like you drive a motorcycle type thing?

why do you hate gingers?

I'm not fat.

would you describe your relationship with bloo as an "Epic Bromance"?

rainbow vs unicorn - which is gayer? (i must ask the expert)

would you ever go to the US?

what kind of music do you listen to?

I got a 96 on my Italian final are you proud?

on a scale of amazing to fantastic how were my questions?

was your favorite avatar the gay kiss I got set for you? that was a quality avatar.
haunter :D

haunter

Banned deucer.
on a scale of gay to gay how gay are you? :P
-_-

favorite insult involving the word "(BAN ME PLEASE)"?
STFU (BAN ME PLEASE) (ask Bloo for confirmation)
favorite insult not involving the word "(BAN ME PLEASE)"?
STFU bitch (you should know well enough)

if I go to Italy on a tour next year what places do I want the tour to cover?
The classical Venice, Florence, Rome plus Sorrento ;)

how does a nerd like you drive a motorcycle type thing?
lol you can't even imagine how many nerds actually drive motorcycles :)

why do you hate gingers?
Cause they have no soul and are said to bring bad luck :P
I'm not fat.
Yes, you are.

would you describe your relationship with bloo as an "Epic Bromance"?
I've never looked at my relationship with Bloo like at anything that involves romance lol.

rainbow vs unicorn - which is gayer? (i must ask the expert)
Ask Bloo, he can answer this with actual knowledge of the issue.

would you ever go to the US?
I'd like to visit US one day though I'm sure that I'd not understand a single word of what people would tell me. You americans speak too fast and with incomprehensible accents for me to understand.
what kind of music do you listen to?
The only music I really like is the sound of my bike ;)

I got a 96 on my Italian final are you proud?
I actually am, grats!
on a scale of amazing to fantastic how were my questions?
I think you picked the wrong scale ;)

was your favorite avatar the gay kiss I got set for you? that was a quality avatar.
Damn, don't remind me about that day, I'm still quite shocked.
haunter :D
Solace :D

You've already confirmed that you enjoy trolling PO Staff, how do you feel when we return the favor?

Do you enjoy my molestatore jokes?

What would you do if I posted the logs leading to the creation of your nickname as Molestatore?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
are you the haunter who got banned from serebii forums for hacking? in like 2007-2008 range

who would win in a three-way admin pigpile: bloo, you, or iblow

Reactions: BP

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haunter if i wanted to ask bloo i wouldve asked him. . . . . . this is your damn well i want YOU to answer the questions dumbass -.-

also i'm going to try some questions in italian since i am clearly the best at it.

tu andresti a VGC in italia l'anno scorso? perche o perche no?

quando hai comprato il tuo prima gioco di Pokemon?

quale colori tu preferito?

che cosa la tua parola preferito in italiano e inglese?

tu capisci il mio italiano?

i hope that made sense lol i even used the ~~~conditional~~~ tense that's like 5 million bonus points for my grade.

haunter

Banned deucer.
You've already confirmed that you enjoy trolling PO Staff, how do you feel when we return the favor?
I can take your trolls back when you troll me individually. I still struggle against your collective trolls though :/

Do you enjoy my molestatore jokes?
NO.

What would you do if I posted the logs leading to the creation of your nickname as Molestatore?
Banning you would not be enough. I'd probably hard delete your account from the DB ^_^

are you the haunter who got banned from serebii forums for hacking? in like 2007-2008 range
I've never been a Serebii user.

who would win in a three-way admin pigpile: bloo, you, or iblow
lmao, I'm not sure who'd win but of course Bloo would be the one in the middle ;)

haunter if i wanted to ask bloo i wouldve asked him. . . . . . this is your damn well i want YOU to answer the questions dumbass -.-
rude -.-
also i'm going to try some questions in italian since i am clearly the best at it.
You obviously are...

tu andresti a VGC in italia l'anno scorso? perche o perche no?
If by "anno scorso" you mean "next year" then it's "anno prossimo" (anno scorso means "last year" so it makes little sense in your sentece). I would go to VGC if it was near Naples, can't be bothered to reach Milan :P

quando hai comprato il tuo prima gioco di Pokemon?
When I was 22, as odd as it seems.

quale colori tu preferito?
Black.
che cosa la tua parola preferito in italiano e inglese?
My favourite word is MONEY (DENARO) :))))

tu capisci il mio italiano?
Lo capisco, ma devi migliorare la grammatica :)

i hope that made sense lol i even used the ~~~conditional~~~ tense that's like 5 million bonus points for my grade.
I can understand the sense of your sentences but you need to improve your grammar. Admittedly italian grammar isn't the easiest to learn.

I actually disagree with that statement so, please, enlighten me on the subject.
ok, but you have to watch the whole things then!

[youtube]DX1SsKbMxsA[/youtube]

badassery commences at 1:58^

[youtube]H9H1LRS29Z4&feature=related[/youtube]

and of course, there's takahata101 (of TeamFourStar fame)'s delightful rendition of Alucard in Hellsing Abridged.

[youtube]TgnIjJexut4[/youtube]
[youtube]5uIVkhtU1Ls&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

your thoughts / counter-points?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
The only time i've ever seen you misspell anything was in your response to ballabrown's questions about your english skills. Intentional?

How do you feel about the Great Sand Veil Debacle? (you may remember i was actively a terrible debater in that thread)

Opinions on Gengar?

haunter

Banned deucer.
@Tobes: I did actually watch the whole Hellsing series though Castlevania's Alucard will always be my favourite cause I actually loved the whole Castlevania saga. I started to play it on the old 8 bit NES (you are probably too young to even remember).
The only time i've ever seen you misspell anything was in your response to ballabrown's questions about your english skills. Intentional?
No, just proof that my answer was sincere :)
How do you feel about the Great Sand Veil Debacle? (you may remember i was actively a terrible debater in that thread)
We've had so many debates on SV that I don't honestly remember the one you're talking about.

Opinions on Gengar?
Best non-uber ghost type, needs aura sphere though.

how does it feel to be labeled Smogon's Pedophile?
I hope people use that label just as a joke...
Were you disappointed when you found out Bri was male or did you always know?
Not even for a second I've thought that Bri was a girl lol.

Hello, Haunter. I have three small questions:

1). Designwise, what are your top 5 favorite pokemon? Why?
2). Overall, what is the most fun tier to play, in your opinion? Why?
3). If you could take an all-expenses-paid vacation to anywhere on Earth for 2 months, where would you go?

C'mon dude give us a pic of yourself

Have you ever been to Florence?

What happens when an unresistable force hits an immovable object?

I know Balotelli's a good footballer, but he's an idiot imo. Do you (dis)agree?

I know you've infracted loads of people; can you remember if you've ever infracted me?

I never see you on the ladder :( play NU where Haunter's viable

What high school did you do (scientifico, classico, linguistico, istituto ecc)

Do you have any tips for someone who's about to do their esame di stato?

cheers

Aside from S.S.C napoli, what is your favorite football team?
What is your biggest fear?
What to you think about the situation in syria?
What do you want to achieve in life?
What are your beliefs?
Who will win the euros, Spain or Italy?
Is it difficult to manage the RMT forum?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hello, Haunter. I have three small questions:
Hello
1). Designwise, what are your top 5 favorite pokemon? Why?
1) Haunter 2) Garchomp 3) Latios 4) Salamence 5) Deoxys-A

Don't ask me why, "de gustibus..." it's probably just because I like their aggressive look.
2). Overall, what is the most fun tier to play, in your opinion? Why?
I think that the current OU tier is pretty fun to play, espacially now that the new genies formes and Keldeo are available. That's probably cause I like offensive playstyles. I also love PS! ranbats and PO Challenge Cup. They're great if you just want to waste some time.
3). If you could take an all-expenses-paid vacation to anywhere on Earth for 2 months, where would you go?
Oh there are many places I'd like to visit. I'd love to go to Japan and of course I'd like to go to New Zeland (Ginganinja knows why).

C'mon dude give us a pic of yourself
Maybe, one day.

Have you ever been to Florence?
Yes, when I was 14. Loved the city.

What happens when an unresistable force hits an immovable object?
Good question, I'll be sure to ask Antar lol.

I know Balotelli's a good footballer, but he's an idiot imo. Do you (dis)agree?
He's indeed an idiot in real life but as long as he makes us win the european championship I'll continue to praise him :)

I know you've infracted loads of people; can you remember if you've ever infracted me?
I don't think so.

I never see you on the ladder :( play NU where Haunter's viable
I never ladder on my main account and I've never played NU.

What high school did you do (scientifico, classico, linguistico, istituto ecc)
Scientifico.
Do you have any tips for someone who's about to do their esame di stato?
Get good deskmates ;)

Good luck with your esame di stato :)

Aside from S.S.C napoli, what is your favorite football team?
I love F.C. Barcelona and used to love Man. United when Beckham still played for them
What is your biggest fear?
Death and the concept of "infinite".
What to you think about the situation in syria?
I believe in the international principle of "self-determination". I hope that syrians will win their war for democracy.
What do you want to achieve in life?
Power, respect, money.
What are your beliefs?
What kind of beliefs?
Who will win the euros, Spain or Italy?
I hope Italy :)
Is it difficult to manage the RMT forum?
It's been difficult when I was the only one managing it. Currently Delko and other RMT mods are doing a great job.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Personal beliefs, your personal morals, also religious/ political beliefs.
I believe in democracy and I'm an animalist. Politically I'm a "moderate". I don't like religions at all. I remember a philosopher who said that "nothing drives masses better than religion". I'm not sure whether God exists or not, but if he exists then, of course, he's not the God of the main monotheistic religions.

why do good male users get themselves ruined by female users so often

what would your starting 11 be for the following teams this ec, knowing what you know now:
- italy
- germany
- netherlands

haunter

Banned deucer.
why do good male users get themselves ruined by female users so often
Because males love to think that they're the one who hold the power but that's, unfortunately, not how it works. That's true both in real life and in virtual one :)
what would your starting 11 be for the following teams this ec, knowing what you know now:
- italy
- germany
- netherlands
Do you mean an ideal best 11 with players from those teams or a single team for each nation?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Netherlands: Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Heitinga, Mathijsen, Willems, van Bommel, De Jong, Robben, Sneijder, van Persie; Huntelaar. Note that I barely know the defenders barring Heitinga. They have a great attack, probably the best of the whole EC. I was really disappointed by them.

Germany: Neuer, Badstuber, Hummels, Boateng, Lahm, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Mueller, Reus, Klose. Klose>Gomez imo. The latter is too static and slow. Reus was a nice surprise, should have played more imo. Hummels is quite possibly the best defender - from a technical standpoint - that I've seen in the last years.

Italy: Buffon, Balzaretti, Barzagli, Chiellini, Abate, Marchisio, Pirlo, De Rossi, Giovinco, Balotelli, Cassano. Giovinco should play more and we should be more offensive but Prandelli knows what he's doing.

I agree with everything you said on Dutch and German teams, except I thought van Bommel + de Jong was superfluous. Cut the old Bommel out for a right wing (Narsingh/Kuyt) and you have my favourite theoretical thngy. Defense blows but what can you do...

Don't really know enough about the Italian National team to comment but I thought it'd be nice to ask. Great rebuilt team, amazing offensive play. If it had be anything else I'd have been more pissed off at them for eliminating the Germans, but if I had to pick any team to knock them out this would be it.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Because males love to think that they're the one who hold the power but that's, unfortunately, not how it works. That's true both in real life and in virtual one :)
Really? It might be true online because communities such as this one are full of horndogs who will give anyone anything for a naked picture (this is completely disregarding the widespread sexism and misogyny concentrated within such communities), but why do you feel that this statement holds true in real life? Care to clarify?

Also, I recall you and Tangerine had some beef with each other; what was that about?

I have been waiting so long for this!!

Give us a pic of you.

Are you gay?

Are you sure you're not gay?

Describe me in 3 words.

How would you describe our relationship?

Do you remember our little secret?

SEI SICURO CHE NON SEI GAY?

If you could mod a person who would you mod? Who would you de-mod?

You suck. Even though I agree on Solace being fat and Bloo being a marcio, verde, burger mcdonalds grassi.

Do you think Italy will win Brazil 2014?

If I was a baby, would you adopt me?

Best 3 names for a puppy.

If you were to ban Bloo what would most likely be the reason?

You suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)