Announcements THE WELL #84 BP's BlimP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

Hidley ho neighborino! I'm a 23-year-old Health and Physical Education teacher from Wisconsin. I am a two-time Smogoffs People's moderator nominee and will most likely frequent this subforum until I die. Most of you probably know me from my escapades in this subforum but outside of that, I've explored many parts of Smogon getting myself into trouble here and there. My competitive Pokemon experience began when I was 12 years old as I lurked on PS too afraid to say anything under unregistered alts. I was only ever able to access PS via my school's computer so I was never around that often and I wasn't able to really learn anything too substantial. Then in 2014, I had my own laptop issued by the school and I finally started talking and playing a bit more seriously in the Challenges room on PS (RIP). I made my Smogon account in my 9th-period Biology class one day during my freshman year of high school and the rest is history.

I have a dog that bought during the height of quarantine as I realized drinking yellow tail wine until I blacked out every day probably wasn't good for my mental or physical health. Her name is Myah and she's a Belgian Malinois.
1698778603359.png

You may now begin the interrogation!

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
What does your name stand for?
Back in 2014 and 2015 I adopted the name Broken Phobias because at the time I was edgy and really into Breaking Benjamin. They are still an amazing band in my eyes but I had chosen the name Broken Phobias because it was based on the album "Phobia" and the band's name. Now BP is just who I am and it moreso stands for whatever the situation calls for.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
How's the well?
Are you well?
The Well has just started and yes I am very well.

Do you regret any Posts you made? If yes, any particular posts you wish you could take back?

Or are you a Poster of their word
There is one post, in particular, that I do regret that I made when I was in my drunk posting phase. However, I don't think I'd go back and not post. What's done is done and there's no use wishing I could go back and fix it.

Other than ADV ZU (great article btw) what metas are you into?

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CHEESEEEE

Why should you be people’s moderator, or do you not like to get political.

What’s your favorite dog Breed?
I'm a big fan of DPP UU and ADV Ubers both are a lot of fun.

My favorite kind of cheese is a really hard question as it depends on what kind of wine and other foods I'm having. However, on your run of the mil sandwiches I prefer Pepperjack or Swiss.

I don't necessarily think I should be people's moderator. I think it's more so about seeing what you as a poster can do for the posters of smogoff and personally I'd like to give it a go.

I used to love labs as I grew up with 2 of them but now I think I'll always be a Belgian Malinois fan. Myah is insanely smart, loving, playful, and protective.

What are you doing for Halloween?
Literally nothing. If you asked me this question a year ago I would've had a way cooler answer.

are you bulletproof
YOU FUCKING KNOW IT BABY

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
have you ever been alone in a crowded room

who will save me now

you seem to have been successful with the ladies at least once. any tips for an up-and-coming ladyshagger?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi bp. Oh man, I remember when I was in the well. Good times. Also I didn't know you were a Health and Physical Education teacher. Wicked cool

As a buff and sexy fitness guy myself who greatly enjoys the life of 6 pac abs, muscles, and the torture of diets, I can't help but notice that over the years I have developed some unhealthy views and judgments towards other people.

What are your views and personal opinions on the following:
- PE teachers who are fat or obese themselves

- the body positivity movement

- the fat acceptance movement

- people/influencers who advocate and push for things like not having to pay for 2 seats on a plane just because you are obese

I know there may have been some strong and triggering language above, but I'm genuinely curious!
Ps: I do let people enjoy things and their lives. And I don't put people down for it.

Kk bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)