The Workshop

Requester: xapx
For: OU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: I have the idea of a relevant threat (say Lando-T / Heatran / Ash-Gren) in the middle, and several other Pokemon around, preferably relatively larger than the Pokemon in the middle, and sort of look like "threats" to the "victim". Go crazy outside of that :]

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: xapx
For: OU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: I have the idea of a relevant threat (say Lando-T / Heatran / Ash-Gren) in the middle, and several other Pokemon around, preferably relatively larger than the Pokemon in the middle, and sort of look like "threats" to the "victim". Go crazy outside of that :]
I can take this one c:

Requester: Sickist
For: UU Brain Teasers
Art Direction: A Jeopardy-like Gameshow stage with Scizor (wearing Alex Trebek's glasses, as well as a suit and tie) as the host of it, with Mega Altaria, Infernape, and Latias as the contestants. Thanks alot in advance from me and pif!
Do you still need art for this? If yes, I can take this.

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Sickist
For: UU Research Week v3
Art Direction: Artist has free reign here, just make sure it somewhat applies to research and includes some UU staples, such as Scizor and Latias, or something at least well known and used in the tier, such as Cobalion. Other than that, feel free to go to town! Thanks alot from Me and Twilight!
Sickist ta-dah

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: 5gen
For: ZeroUsed room intro
Art Direction: Silhouette of Silvally types in a row with their manes slightly coloured with a silhouette of Swanna with spread wings above them. The Silvally types should mainly feature their head and mane (can take inspiration from Silv’s Pokemon Shuffle sprite). Going to leave the choice of Silvally types up to the artist, whichever palette works best. Keep in mind Fairy, Steel, and Ghost are not ZU.

Edit: Dimensions are 500x222
I can start this c:

JustoonSmitts

Requester: insydia
For: RU Matchmaking V2
Art Direction: Just something including the more relevant RU Pokemon working together would be ideal here. Metagross and Roserade is an example. I'd also like for the image to not be too large if possible. Other than that the artist can be as creative as they'd like. Thanks in advance!
Requester: insydia
For: RU Matchmaking V2
Art Direction: Just something including the more relevant RU Pokemon working together would be ideal here. Metagross and Roserade is an example. I'd also like for the image to not be too large if possible. Other than that the artist can be as creative as they'd like. Thanks in advance!
So I overachieved here. I wound up making two banners. I had two ideas and didn't know which one would be the final winner. You guys decide. Hopefully, you like what I did.

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Everything should be up to date, and I'm not seeing any outstanding requests. Give me a heads up if I've missed anything. Big shoutout to Kaiju Bunny and JustoonSmitts for taking up the mantle on the requests this past week, awesome art.

edit: don't wow react me :psyangry: and great job cresselia as well

Last edited:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Looking to find someone to help me with a logo for a little secret Smogon social media project, message me on here or on Discord (Kalalokki#9999) if interested

edit: JustoonSmitts has offered to help on this one

edit2: This has been completed, will be presented soon™

Last edited:
Requester: Twilight
For: UU Checks Compendium
Art Direction: Artist has free reign here, I don't have enough imagination for this. Just make it relevant to uu by using some of the staples. You can use Scizor for example and have pokemon in the art like zeroara which soft checks, infernape which hard checks it, and Quagsire which counter it. Feel free to check out the current team compendium to use other examples of Pokemon from the S or A+ ranks to base the art off of, not fussy over which one you prefer to use from those.

JustoonSmitts

Requester: Twilight
For: UU Checks Compendium
Art Direction: Artist has free reign here, I don't have enough imagination for this. Just make it relevant to uu by using some of the staples. You can use Scizor for example and have pokemon in the art like zeroara which soft checks, infernape which hard checks it, and Quagsire which counter it. Feel free to check out the current team compendium to use other examples of Pokemon from the S or A+ ranks to base the art off of, not fussy over which one you prefer to use from those.
Yo

Hello! I'm writing a VGC 2019 Ultra Series Pokemon of The Week article on Greninja later this week! I was wondering if anyone here can fill my request for art for Greninja? It doesn't need to be anything super fancy! Thanks in advance :)

JustoonSmitts

Hello! I'm writing a VGC 2019 Ultra Series Pokemon of The Week article on Greninja later this week! I was wondering if anyone here can fill my request for art for Greninja? It doesn't need to be anything super fancy! Thanks in advance :)
I'm in Canada now, but I can get started on it tonight when I get home. :blobthumbsup:

JustoonSmitts

Looks like Greninja's in the spotlight this VGC season.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)