Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2023 - Finals [Won by Team Spain]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Europe (1) vs (2) Spain

Lily vs Malekith - lily started the wcop season with very sharp play but her more recent games have been a little lacking. could be playoffs pressure, could be tougher opponents. either way she brings good teams so it wont be easy for malekith, still gonna bold him cause hes been more consistent and is the more experienced player in high pressure situations. has to be wary of his tendencies in the builder considering what happened in his last game however

Highv0ltag3 vs Garay oak - not very high on highvoltage playing wise but hes made good choices w his teams so far so he deserves credit for that. still, garays probably the best player on spain so i trust him to overcome a tough mu

McMeghan vs Trosko - ive been told trosko has fallen for the trap of letting mcmeghan play last which is a little concerning. i think both are about even and maybe i'd lean a little towards trosko but mcm has mastered the clutch factor. if the series is 1-1 and he has to play it may as well be over, he'll full para troskos internet connection if necessary

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Europe (1) vs (2) Spain

Lily vs Malekith: Lily deleted my bunny video, and now I'm sad

Highv0ltag3 vs Garay oak: Highv0ltage is a cool guy, and for its first big team tournament I think the guy has done really well for himself, but Garay Oak just has more experience in this specific level of competition, and he is also one of the best players in Spain, who has been able to find a way out in a lot of situations (his most recent stunt was 6-0 stall). I personally think Highv0ltag3 is also suffering from success, because everyone knows him as the "oh god I'm getting 6-0 by stall" guy, and they are just straight up over preparing for him, eventually Highv0ltag3 WILL overcome this problem, and when he does oh boy please have mercy. I don't think he is winning this match, but I can guarantee that he is gonna be a mainstay in Europe and in other team competitions as well

McMeghan vs Trosko: This could go either way, Trosko is a silent killer type of player, comes in, wins, and goes home to eat Papa Johns cookies, he has been very efficient in the tournament and has been able to deliver when the team needs it, with that said, I'm going with McMeghan because the meme teams are real, I love creativity, and McMeghan having to cross the finish line for its team is his bread and butter

Arriba España mierda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)