The World Cup of Pokémon 2023 - Quarter Finals [TB @ post #111]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Europe (0) vs (0) United Kingdom
Ruft vs xavgb - elodin sent this dude to the upside-down during SPL but he made like paul newman and farmed r1. Xav too hot to predict against.
ZoroDark vs Ahsan-219 - this is a borderline both lose but out of the immense respect I have for both of these players they won't get that treatment. Zoro looked sharp r1(?) and ashan has been clocking into the SV ladder like its nobody's business.
Lily vs Yelodash - I thought yelodash was french but now hes on UK. Is he playing his games on a houseboat on the thames? I guess if he is that would explain the timer situation. Lily has a big power boost given the matchup, her blood has to be boiling and the chance to stick it to the brits.
Eeveeto vs 1 True Lycan - the Martians have the death ray pointed at earth and built a comptuer with data from every possible SVOU game ever to face our strongest battler, if we lose we all die. If im coaching humankind there is only one person calling upon to save our planet, eeveetothenoob. No amount of reasearch or preperation could prepare the Martians for what eeveeto has in store and lycan is just a man.
Kushalos vs Joeshh - actual super battler versus failed drill artist.
Mana vs Stareal -mana plays every pokemon game like it's his last, inspiring stuff. Think this game comes down to stareal calling a switch on like turn 4 and mana missing a wisp after pulling it back or something.
McMeghan vs blittius - another failed drill artist.

US West (0) vs (0) Oceania
shiloh vs March Fires - shiloh was taking his opponents out round one. hope he can keep it up.

Vaboh vs ninjadog - guy put on a clinic vs renowned humanitarian and gamesmen electric win, cant not vote for him.

where is ima

France (0) vs (0) Germany

if grind gaming and cogpound lake werent playing, i would say everyone lose. quartorosa/cark r fire. germany in a TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)