The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Representation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoddyBattle Username thekingofhamsters
IRC Username (If you go on IRC) thekingofhamsters
First Choice of Team I really want there to be a team Africa.
Second Choice of Team (If applicable) Canada

Board: Bizzey
SmogonShoddy: Nemi / Bizzey
First Choice: Germany
Second Choice: Germany II (if not availaible Europe)

hey Shiv is there any chance we'll have a Brazil team? Brazil have a lot of player, a Brazilian team would be nice =D​

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I really doubt it. They may have a lot of players but Latin America is still weak as of now. As I've said before, we really want quality over quantity.

If a ton of them sign up for it though, we could maybe split it up.

Where the hell is that AR fucker? >:O

I want Oceania at full strength!

Oh and while I'm posting, I know this isn't my team nor does the guy really care that much but canada will do well to take in JLei2k. My buddy's just good :O
lol thanks animenagai.

lol I doubt Latin America will end up having more than 10 GOOD players and people are thinking of a brazilian team? We don't have either quality or quantity

Not to mention that it would destroy any chance of Latin American having a team at all

This turn up is quite incredible look at the amount of players and good ones for that matter in each country this may well be the best world cup so far

ShoddyBattle Username: Lord Blood and sometimes LB Voting
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): N/A
First Choice of Team: Asia
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): USA Metro (NY/NJ)

Sorry for the change of heart, but I decided to not play for this year's World Cup. Good luck with all the fellow Latin Americans.

asdf

dunno if I can still sign up but w.e

ShoddyBattle Username: _DarkWolf_
First Choice of Team: Germany
Second Choice of Team: Europe :/

When is the registration closing? Oh and when are the captains going to pick their teams?
I think Jackal or Shiv told me that registration was only open for a week, so that means it'll close on the 26th, which is the Tuesday two days from now.

And the captains will probably start picking around the deadline - although that's completely up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)