The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahaha, lolling at the "barn" part of mops post. And canadas is a good flag, so is oceania.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait Indra isn't on Asia? =/

I half agree with Jumpluff but then again there is no use in complaining, what is it going to change now?

They knew Central was going to win regardless of their rosters so they didn't bother with a hardcore lineup, obviously.

Trash talk aside there were some whacky moves but it's not our place to call the captains on it.

EDIT: Fickle Puggy.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LoveDestiny is now playing instead of Duskie since Duskie will apparently be unavailable for a long time =(

Sorry for the late notice.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
If I don't hear again from Antique Roadshow again in the next few days, I'll be substituting him out.

As for "it being up to me" now, I'll get on it. I wish we had been able to coordinate things better though ...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
bk, that's kind of our fault I will admit. Go at your own pace.

and if by surprised at the rosters you mean surprised at how good Canada looks, yeah so am I!

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll agree i'm quite suprised how strong Canada is. Even though i'm on the sidelines should still be fun to watch. :)

Calling an East/Canada/Asia/Oceania final (any 2 of the 4 imo).

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aaaaa sorry it looks like Duskie actually is playing...he threw down his own cash for an internet connection

That's how dedicated us west is, folks. You guys have no chance.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What skarm said.

LoveDestiny is now playing instead of Duskie since Duskie will apparently be unavailable for a long time =(

Sorry for the late notice.

And.....duskie will have his net up, he just told me. If he's subbing in or out is your call though. Just thought I'd post n___n

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
aaaaa sorry it looks like Duskie actually is playing...he threw down his own cash for an internet connection

Yea, sorry about the bullshit.I have internet now so it's all good.
West ganna give it to ya'

Back to my rightful throne. Im still gonna trash most of you guys in my bench.
Go West and me!

Aw sucks about Indra (Light-Kun). I thought he had a spot for sure.

Also sucks about the timing with UpInSmoke13. He's actually really good and one of my favorite people to make teams with. Would've been cool to see him snag some surprise wins cause nobody here seems to know him, lol.

He's on now on IRC if you guys want to do something.
Yeah he challenged FM. Not sure what's gonna happen though, if they'll even battle etc. Apparently Loco has it set in stone already and won't change his mind either way. I still would like to see them battle.

He actually did ask to battle fm, and fm said he would for fun, but not for a spot =/. I did talk to loco, and yeh its pretty much set atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)