The World Cup of Pokemon - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well.. I dont know how to say this but the server crashed during the end of our battle. It was 2-2 I had "the advantage" with my 20% faster zap vs his 22% zap. his other pokemon was a middle health celebi while mine was a salamence at ~40%, faster than both his pokemon.

I saved the log if you need that, but what to do.

nvm now, we redid it and i would get the win at 1-0

actually I thought we were just reputting the hp at the samy way before and didn't moved the way i wanted. anyway, gg

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well judging by the situation I don't see how you could have won. Salamence was faster than both pokemon. Zappy vs Zappy if he tbolts either your zapdos dies or your celebi takes it. Then he brings in Salamence on your psychic/leech seed. Zapdos cannot take 2 hp fly and celebi gets ohko'd. That's how I see it I am giving g80 the win (regrettably!!!!)

yeah, gg. i was really annoyed that suicune felt like not doing shit with sleep talk vs. tyranitar earlier in the battle but despite that hurdle it came down to the very last turn (in which suicune decided to shit on me again). overall, i don't think i would have played anything differently if i could do it over. i took my best shots at winning but sleep talk just wasn't in the mood. ._.

sorry team, was hoping to force the tie there.

well I've been looking for devilkid all over the place and stuff and I haven't seen him.

Maybe he was just waiting for me to post this kind of message, waiting from the shadows!

Well regardless, here I am :(

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looks like we have our first tiebreak, Roy talk to your teammates and come up with a tiebreak competitor, I will do the same. Gotta love sudden death pokemon.

Jackal

Deadline is tomorrow, I need at least on more azn win, USA west is fine if those battles don't get finished. USA east/Europe west need to get it going. Also the tiebreak for Canada vs USA Central is Lesm46 vs cloud.

Go Canada cloud is the best ^__^

Well Sir Chris you were not on the whole day now and I'm too tired to stay up now and didn't respond to my last PM. So let's try to meet at Friday (GMT+1 - from 2 PM till 2 AM >_> ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)