The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HALDAR, C'est la fin des haricots, les carottes sont cuites. Vous blessez un plus de mes joueurs et vous ETES FINI!!
I have not seen anywhere that you've got a player whose alt is ZIDANE.

And so, I think you can understand why I ban him. Watchin' a training battle was... how do you say... scouting, isn't it ?

So, I'm sure you would have done the same. ;o

(Please, we are in an English forum, so speak English. You make too many mistakes to speak French.)

ALDARON gives this post 2 thumbs up.

Hawk Eye

I lost to Plus, i made stupid mistakes. Sorry team ill make up for it hopefully.

i won 1-0 vs marioland in a haxy game where I won 2 speed ties, one of which he survived due to me making minimal damage, then he got an attack boost and then I missed a move, then a 30% of something not happening happened and then I got a crit... very haxy game...
i want to add it would have been be better for me that my pokemon doesn't resist (sorry i don't speak english very well ;o)

god of hax wasnt with me yesterday, sorry team.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Your best bet is going on #wcop and hanging there; matches are sometimes announced there.

ETA: darkie's avatar matches his post.
I suppose that you wouldn't mind adding East to your sig once we collide in a battle of epic proportions right pookie?

No, you defeated a Shinigami in a hax game, a Hard Hax game...

The worst part is that you do not recognize your amazing luck ...

Gg...

ALDARON gives this post 0 stars.

PMed everyone and I'm already excited for my battles.

I hope both Europe and Germany are going to continue, GL HF to everyone

Updated the pairings so far. I'll sort the colours out on the page later probably.

If Aldaron doesn't give this post thumbs up....-.-

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
No, you defeated a Shinigami in a hax game, a Hard Hax game...

The worst part is that you do not recognize your amazing luck ...

Gg...
Maybe he does realize it, but guess what dear...rather he realizes it or not, nothing will change. You are still the loser and he is still the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)