Them Kids Not in OU! (A OU, UU RMT)

Hi guys, Here's a OU and UU mix team i made from a failed team a while ago.
So here it goes.

Registeel
@ Leftovers
Clear Body
Careful
252 Hp/100 atk/100 Def
-Stealth Rock
-Super Power
-Iron Head
-Explosion
But why?: So this is my lead. Even though he is pretty slow, he gets up Stealth Rocks if the enemy doesn't taunt him first. Registeel's job is pretty easy. Set up SRs, do a little damage when he's not walling, and explode when rendered useless. I picked Super Power and Iron head for attacks rather than the standard Seismic toss and Status infliction, because of the fact that this Registeel is mainly going to be used as a lead, and wall. Not much as to inflict status later on in the game anyways. Problems with this pokemon include that he can't hurt the leads, and allow the opponent to set up on me. considered making this guy not a lead, and change with Salamence.

Salamence
@ Choice Specs
Intimidate
Modest
4 hp/252 S.Atk/252 Speed
-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Hydro Pump
But Why?: This is a Specs mence. One that's usually overseen, and for good reasons. i Put him on the team to work with others, and this Salamence is my dragon counter as well as a special attacker normally. Draco Meteor is the most damage dealing move, and Dragon pulse for late game sweeping if needed. FB and HyP is for coverage. Salamence is used to sweep opposing threats. Problems for this pokemon include that SR constantly kills my Salamence, as there is no way to bring him in safely. Considered making him a lead.

Shaymin
@ Leftovers but i'll go fix them later. Currently do not know the EV spread for this thing.)
(This guy's EVs are messed up,
Natural cure
Timid
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power
-Leech Seed
-Rest
But Why?: This is my little shaymin. He's suppose to be able to take a hit, and deal some damage with Seed Flare, and get up some seeds by threatening to hit with seed flare. EP is used to hit electric types, and coverage for types that Shaymin can come in resisted to. Shaymin soaks up statuses like no tomorrow. He is also very useful in terms of coming in on resisted electric attacks for Azumarill, in case i want to save dugtrio for later, or even come in on a resisted water attack for Shuckle

Shuckle
@ Leftovers/Grip Claw
Sturdy/Gluttony, Both is useless
252 hp/252 S. Def
Impish/Careful
-Wrap
-Encore
-Bide
-Rest
But Why?: I've been having some trouble with this Shuckle's moveset. I know i want to use the Shuckle for a tank, which he does pretty well, but i'm a little iffy on changing the set to a Acupressure Tank. I can't choose between shuckle's well... anything. As you can see, shuckle's nature and item is iffy too. Tell me if i should change to a Acupressure Tank. There is not much to be said about this pokemon, since i still don't feel like he benefits he team in any way. Considered to make him a Acu Tank.

Azumarill
@ Leftovers/Life Orb
Huge Power
252 hp/ 240 atk / 16 speed
Jolly
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Sub
-Focus Punch
But Why?: Azumarill is my physical attacker. Probably the only one until i decided to shift Stantler for a Dugtrio. Azu's job here is to help Salamence and shaymin take ice attacks, and set up a sub when the opponent switches out, and then choose moves accordingly from there. I prefer the Focus punch set, as it allows me choose between moves, but i lose some of the needed power when i happen to not have a choice band.
Problems include that when i'm not using a choice band, Azumarill becomes extremely weak. Considered changing Azu for a Starmie that can Spin, or change the Azumarill back to Banded. Life Orb is another strategy on its own.

Dugtrio
@ Life Orb
Arena Trap
252 atk/ 252 speed/ 4 Hp
Jolly/Adamant
-Sucker Punch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Aerial Ace
But Why?: I got rid of my Calm minding Stantler for this Dugtrio, and haven't tested him yet. I wanted Dugtrio to be able to revenge kill the threats that could potentially sweep my whole team. Dugtrio is the 2nd Physical attacker on this team, and works well with Azumarill to take his Electric attacks, and then if the enemy is flying (i.e: Zapdos) I can choose between EQ or Stone Edge. The Life Orb is prefered by me for the ability to switch moves.

END RESULTS:
I want to know if anyone has a better suggestion for a either moveset or new pokemon for Shuckle, as well as a new physical attack in place for either Dugtrio or Shaymin. As well as Azumarill.

This thread will most likely get locked. Your descriptions should be much longer, and Shuckle doesn't really belong in OU.
And neither him, nor Registeel really belongs on this team which seems to be an offensive.

You also lack a spinner, which when combined with Specs-Mence will mean that he will lose health way too fast.

I would suggest

Starmie @ Life Orb
4Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Surf
Thunderbolt
Recover
Rapidspin

Umm, Yea, the reason i put the Rate My Team here, is so you can Rate it. I know Shuckle and Registeel aren't in OU. That's why the RMT is an OU UU MIX team. Please Read that first, before telling me what i already know.

Thanks for the Starmie Tip. I think i could get rid of Azumarill or Shuckle for this?
Any suggestions on that?

Probably Shuckle, who doesn't accomplish anything. He has trouble tanking in OU without sand support and you gave him the WrapTrap set (my personal favorite) which IMHO is better alongside a setup sweeper to buy them a free turn, you have none of those. Maybe Salamence could become a DDMence?

Here's my question for you. What makes Registeel, Shaymin, Azumarill, and Shuckle better than their OU counterparts?

I've never seen a Registeel lead before, and probably for good reason. Faster leads like Azelf, Aerodactyl, Crobat, and Gliscor can taunt you, while you can't really harm slower leads like Metagross and Swampert. So in the end, all Registeel's going to be doing is either setting up Rocks and Exploding, or just dying.

Why not run a Metagross lead?

Metagross @ Occa / Lum Berry
Adamant 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
Stealth Rock
Meteor Mash / EarthQuake
Bullet Punch
Explosion

With this set, you can still set up rocks, but you can also actually hurt the opposition. Occa berry is generally prefered, but Lum can be considered.

Specsmence is great, but it doesn't function as a lead. Leave that as is.

Now, Shaymin is an interesting Poke. It has good, balanced stats, decent moves, and alright typing. Why, then, is this flower not OU?

The answer to that is Celebi. With identical stats, a bigger movepool, and (arguably) better typing, Celebi is a much better option. There are many sets for Celebi to run, but the offensive ones generally outclass Shaymin.

Shuckle's niche is in a sandstorm team, where it's already high Special Defence is boosted to insane levels. Sadly, it doesn't fit well anywhere in your team, so I recommend you replace it with the Starmie above.

Finally, Azumarill is an alright Pokemon, but you seriously lack a heavy sweeper on you team. For this I recommend a set-up sweeper in the vein of DDGyarados or DDKingdra. Both of these Pokes are quite bulky, and both can run incredibly powerful dragon dance sets. Kingdra's typing is (IMO) superior to Salamence's, which allows it to better synergize with the rest of your team.

Well first of all..You cant really call it a uu team cuz it has Ou's.So its a Ou team lol.
Well im guessing this is pretty much a team of fav's or something of that sort?Cuz all of those pokes..Well most of those pokes are outclassed.

Now registeel isnt really gona work out a lot in Ou.Hmm tbh if you want a exploding slow bulky lead try metagross,bronzong.They both outclass him.I second DropTheNukes Metagross Set..Even tho i hate that metal ball thing >.> .
Salamence seems fine.But i always considerred a specs set to be kinda gimmick.Try a mixmence?But thats your choice idk.
Hmm always liked that 100 base rat <3.But for the set ur using it gets outclassed by the other 100 base pixie.Celebi.She (It is a she right?) has a better movepool,typing and arguable better stats.Ehh jk bout the stats >.>
Shucke is pretty useless in non sandstorm teams with its poor hp and such.But i have seen some of them being effective elsewhere as well.I really dont unserstand how that thing works cuz i never rly used him.But i really dont think hes gona help you much..But im guessing wrap works something like...you wrap the enemies Blissey then get your Gyrados and set up?Since you have no set up sweepers dsnt that seem kinda pointless?And it seems you have no Rapid spinner.Thats really gona hurt ur mence bro =L.Why not switch this guy for a Starmie.

You really need a set up sweeper....Ever considered Switching Azumarill for a Gyra?Then your shuckle has something to assist.But if you take gyra i would really consider getting that starmie cuz both of ur fliers would really appreciate staying at full hp on the switch.
Dugtrio is kewl =3.He prolly dsnt need any changes.But still you could try a scarfed to outspeed ur trapped victims and kill it easily.Since a Dugtrio dsnt really need to respond to "counters" it can happily use the preferred move to kill the trapped opponent.

Edit:It seems ur having trouble with Ev spreads.Why not just take them from the Smogon Pokedex? That what i always do =P

better typing
better typing
*Pursuits*

Shaymin is weak to Fire, Ice and Bug. Additionally Flying and Poison which are very rarely used because they kind of suck. In OU Skarmory with brave Bird is about the only Flying move you'll ever see. And I have no idea about Poison, I think I saw a Gengar with Sludge Bomb like once. In UU Flying and Poison are a lot more common but Shaymin still had no problems and had to get moved up to BL.

Celebi gains weaknesses to Ghost and Dark, two very widespread types. What team doesn't have a Shadow Ball user and Pursuiting Tyranitar, Crunching Lucario or Pusuiting Scizor? Celebi also swaps that 2x weakness to Bug for a 4x I doubt I need to mention some common Bug Pokemon or more specifically A common Bug Pokemon. In return for this fantastic trade off Celebi gains what? Psychic STAB and resistance to Psychic? Psychic is a pretty mediocre attacking type and using it and resisting it are not that big of a deal. Resistance to Fighting is the main selling Point Celebi posesses. Something heavily invalidated by the fact that the two common Fighting Pokemon in OU Lucario and Machamp commonly have Crunch and Payback. At least they have to settle for a neutral hit on Shaymin.

Shaymins typing is better then Celebi's it's one of the few things he has over him, the other being that Seed Flare is an absolutely fantastic move. Celebi's movepool is wider and thus he has more options but if you're not using your Celebi to do something like Baton Pass or Calm Mind and are just running something simple like SubSeed with a Heal Bell and single attacking move or something then Shaymins better typing and better offensive STAB move makes him better for the job then Celebi is.

If your Celebi set does NOT contain the below moves then Shaymin would be doing it just as well and probably better:
Baton Pass
Calm Mind
Reflect
Light Screen
U-Turn
Trick
Stealth Rock

After a SD, Lucario's crunch can't even OHKO Celebi, allowing you to T-wave it or HP Fire. Pursuiting Scizor and Tyranitar are both pretty much set-up bait for a sweeper like Gyarados. Machamp can still DynamicPunch Shaymin, and Lucario has no issues Close Combatting Shaymin. Scizor U-turning could be a problem, but alot of Celebi's carry HP Fire anyways.

Shaymin's movepool is already bland, but the current set is terrible. It's just dying for a Salamence and Dragonite to Dragon Dance all over it's face and sweep. Guess what else walls this set? Celebi. Screens would be a major pain to Shaymin, and it can't stop Celebi from getting them up.

I use shuckle in ou, but really you need sand support. You really really need it. Without it, shuckle is useless. It makes a great wall with a lot of prediction, but it needs sand support. If shuckle is dead weight pick a different pokemon. If you put a pokemon with sand stream on the team though, I recommend the durable turtle set. I f you don't pick something else. How about a swampert lead. It's tanky like registeell and can do some damage.

I use Shuckle with great success. The set I use is:

Leftovers

Encore/ Protect
Rest
Toxic
Sandstorm

Just rely on toxic to attack, and rest is for recovery and status removal. Leftovers help with gradual recovery and to counteract the meager damage they'll be doing you. Rest is on there because once you've set up, you won't need to use any more moves anyway. Encore if you want to prevent them from setting up, protect if you want extra toxic stalling. This will have a ton of trouble with steel types, poison types, trick banders, and anyone who has taunt, but it will completely frustrate anyone else. SR/spike support will do wonders to deter switching out.

With that Shuckle set, you can't touch many of OU's most dangerous set-up sweepers, ala Scizor, Lucario, and Empoleon. If you're absolutely diehard on using Shuckle, at least give it Knock Off to get rid of Life Orbs and Leftovers.

*Pursuits*

Shaymin is weak to Fire, Ice and Bug. Additionally Flying and Poison which are very rarely used because they kind of suck. In OU Skarmory with brave Bird is about the only Flying move you'll ever see. And I have no idea about Poison, I think I saw a Gengar with Sludge Bomb like once. In UU Flying and Poison are a lot more common but Shaymin still had no problems and had to get moved up to BL.

Celebi gains weaknesses to Ghost and Dark, two very widespread types. What team doesn't have a Shadow Ball user and Pursuiting Tyranitar, Crunching Lucario or Pusuiting Scizor? Celebi also swaps that 2x weakness to Bug for a 4x I doubt I need to mention some common Bug Pokemon or more specifically A common Bug Pokemon. In return for this fantastic trade off Celebi gains what? Psychic STAB and resistance to Psychic? Psychic is a pretty mediocre attacking type and using it and resisting it are not that big of a deal. Resistance to Fighting is the main selling Point Celebi posesses. Something heavily invalidated by the fact that the two common Fighting Pokemon in OU Lucario and Machamp commonly have Crunch and Payback. At least they have to settle for a neutral hit on Shaymin.

Shaymins typing is better then Celebi's it's one of the few things he has over him, the other being that Seed Flare is an absolutely fantastic move. Celebi's movepool is wider and thus he has more options but if you're not using your Celebi to do something like Baton Pass or Calm Mind and are just running something simple like SubSeed with a Heal Bell and single attacking move or something then Shaymins better typing and better offensive STAB move makes him better for the job then Celebi is.

If your Celebi set does NOT contain the below moves then Shaymin would be doing it just as well and probably better:
Baton Pass
Calm Mind
Reflect
Light Screen
U-Turn
Trick
Stealth Rock
Well you give a valid argument but you are seeing celebi quite negatively and shaymin dsnt really have the "advantage" in all of those conditions either.Well first of all you yourself agreed that celebi does have a better movepool.

Then u said about Ttar.Well yah this thing is arguably a threat.However a Leaf storm or Grass knot is gona do some reasonable dammage back and a Scarfed Ttar is gona get k0d by Leafstorm unless hes at more than about 80%.Well the funny thing about the Lucario scenario is....A SE non stabbed crunch does LESS dammage compared to a Stabbed Close Combat.And still the crunch is hardly enough to k0.While Celebi can retaliate back with Hp fire.Thunder Wave will work as well i guess.And if Lucario has a Swords Dance under its belt i doubt that shaymin can do anything to stop it either.Well maybe lower his defenses due to making him use a close combat.But not really that significant.And for as for scizor most celebies carry Hp fire anyway.Then you pointed out the bug weakness.Well the only bug type attacks i can think of is a Yanmega Bug buzz,Heracross Megahorn,Scizor u-turn/Bug bite.Well since Yanmega is gona k0 shaymin as well so i doubt thats a problem.The same goes for heracross.The scizor is already checked.And you also mentioned of a CERTAIN bug type pokemon.I presume that "CERTAIN" bug type is the infamous Metapod yes?Well yes he does pose a significant threat but he is checked by hp fire.But if you dont have Hp fire then get ready to be 6-0ed.Then you also mentioned about machamp.Well youl find a very few pokemon that have the right to say that they can utterly wall machamp.That includes spiritomb,dusky,Slowbro etc.Hes basicly a threat to EVERYTHING except that.So you cant really blame celebi for not being able to wall him.Besides shaymin isnt gona enjoy a Stabbed Dynamic Punch doing huge dammage AND confusing him either.Atleast being hit by payback is gona stop me from being confused?
Well i have to agree that seed flare is a fantastic move but mainly that wider array of moves to choose from is what gives celebi the edge aginst shaymin.

After a SD, Lucario's crunch can't even OHKO Celebi,
Assuming Max/Max...many and dare I venture most Celebi pour EVs into Speed and Special Attack for CM sets and even Defensive Celebi may invest in Special Defense also. Lucario's Crunch will very often find itself OHKOing a Celebi. And even Max/Max Defensive will only hang on with 5%. HP Fire will do a measly 50 or so and Thunder Wave will be very detrimental but he at least has Extremespeed to work around it.

Celebi is far from sitting pretty on a Lucario, he's probably going down.

Pursuiting Scizor and Tyranitar are both pretty much set-up bait for a sweeper like Gyarados.

Machamp can still DynamicPunch Shaymin
He can still Dynamic Punch Celebi...What is your point? It's not like a Machamp actually cares about how much his Dynamic Punch does it's just to confuse you so he can go to town while you hit yourself. Neither of the two really fare all that well against Machamp anyway they both get 2HKOD.

and Lucario has no issues Close Combatting Shaymin.
His Close Combat on Shaymin doesn't kill a Max/Max Shaymin and after Shaymin survives it he has the Double Defense drops to work with so his HP Fire return will almost always Kill Lucario while Celebi does around 40-55%

It would be laughable to act like Shaymin is an excellent Lucario counter or anything but I am simply showing how his typing helps him more then that of Celebi.

Scizor U-turning could be a problem, but alot of Celebi's carry HP Fire anyways.
The more important thing is that it means you can never ever switch in a Celebi on a Scizor for fear of him eating a U-Turn scout.

the current set is terrible.
The set is terrible, I am just arguing Shaymins case as a Pokemon itself and not a member of this team, as it is a good Pokemon and gets too much misrepresentation.

Well you give a valid argument but you are seeing celebi quite negatively
I don't see Celebi negatively at all. He's a great Pokemon.

Well first of all you yourself agreed that celebi does have a better movepool.
A better movepool is great and really works to make Celebi better then Shaymin despite the typing advantage of Shaymin. Celebi has some fantastic moves that Shaymin can't match him for but the thing about "Better movepool" is that it is ONLY relevant when you are actually using these moves wheras Shaymins typing is always there in every scenario. This is why he is viable over Celebi sometimes.

Then u said about Ttar.Well yah this thing is arguably a threat.However a Leaf storm or Grass knot is gona do some reasonable dammage back and a Scarfed Ttar is gona get k0d by Leafstorm unless hes at more than about 80%.
Of course the only problem is Pursuit meaning Celebi cannot switch out, say to activate Natural Cure? Being Pursuit weak just brings a number of problems to any Pokemon.

Well the funny thing about the Lucario scenario is....A SE non stabbed crunch does LESS dammage compared to a Stabbed Close Combat.
4% less...

And still the crunch is hardly enough to k0.While Celebi can retaliate back with Hp fire.Thunder Wave will work as well i guess.And if Lucario has a Swords Dance under its belt i doubt that shaymin can do anything to stop it either.Well maybe lower his defenses due to making him use a close combat.But not really that significant
Shaymin generally kills him back with a HP Fire after the Close Combat assuming Lucario had a Life Orb and is left at 90% mac. While Celebi does not do much at all with his HP Fire if he survives the Crunch due to the lack of that -1.

Well yes he does pose a significant threat but he is checked by hp fire.
That 4x weakness makes litle difference to the rampage of Scizor if you switch into an expected Pursuit or Bullet Punch and eat a Bug move both die so I wouldn't call them a good check WITH HP Fire (If something has to die to bring in your check it is NOT a good check) but lots of other less monstrous Pokemon like Azelf etc carry unSTABed U-Turns and Celebi is OHKO'd by almost all of them while most simply damage Shaymin. A 4x weakness is ALWAYS bad,

Then you also mentioned about machamp.Well youl find a very few pokemon that have the right to say that they can utterly wall machamp.That includes spiritomb,dusky,Slowbro etc.Hes basicly a threat to EVERYTHING except that.So you cant really blame celebi for not being able to wall him.Besides shaymin isnt gona enjoy a Stabbed Dynamic Punch doing huge dammage AND confusing him either.Atleast being hit by payback is gona stop me from being confused?
You massively missed my point. I never said Shaymin did any good against him at all. I was talking about how Celebi had worse typing remember? I talked about his weaknesses and then all I said was that his resistance to Fighting does not help as Machamp does a number on Celebi anyway. What in this example suggests I am saying Shaymin has any advantage over Machamp it is just a demonstration of how his weaknesses are detrimental and his resistances negligable.

Well i have to agree that seed flare is a fantastic move but mainly that wider array of moves to choose from is what gives celebi the edge aginst shaymin.
Yes Celebi's movepool makes him a better Pokemon that's why he gets more usage. But a Movepool is only worth anything if your set actually has moves from it moves you don't have do nothing positive for you. If I am not using that movepool of Celebi's and using only moves Shaymin has access to as well (He does share quite a lot of Celebi's moves) then I would much rather be using a Shaymin then a Celebi so I can get SE'd less and hit stuff with Seed Flare, which rocks.

This is why I get irritated when I see a Celebi set that Shaymin would be able to use to but people are like "yeah Shaymin sucks because Celebi has a much better movepool so I'm not using him"

Lucario`s Close Combat OHKO`s sweeper Shaymin and does 90-106% to 252/220 Shaymin. Either way, there's a decent chance to OHKO and a guaranteed chance if Stealth Rocks are down.

Once a Scarftar or CBScizor locks themselves into Pursuit, Mence/Dragonite/Gyarados/Lucario/Empoleon comes in, sets up, and possibly ends the game right there.

Shaymin does the same amount of damage to Lucario with HP Fire as Celebi does, as they attack before Close Combat's SpDef drop.

Scizor's U-turn does 103% min to 252/220 Shaymin. In this case, the 4x weak to bug is inconsequential. While weaker U-turns coming from the likes of Azelf are indeed detrimental to Celebi, keep in mind the factor of switch advantage if U-turn scores a kill. An advantageous switch is sometimes much better than a weakened Shaymin.

About Celebi's typing: yes, Celebi's typing leaves much to be desired, but keep in mind that Shadow Balls are relatively uncommon in OU compared to Close Combats. Pursuit still wrecks Celebi, which is unhelpful at the current stage of the metagame. So yes, I guess you can argue that Shaymin has better typing.

Finally, I would like to point out that using either of these two Pokemon as a special sweeper is not the best use. Both have mediocre speed stats at best, and using them to sweep with 100 Base Special Attack (not great) often forces you to neglect their bulky 100/100/100 defenses. I feel that these defenses are what sets Celebi and Shaymin apart from other sweepers, and if defense isn't exploited, both Celebi and Shaymin won't fare quite well.

Now, feel free to skip these next two paragraph, where I will present my hypothesis on the next stage of the metagame. With the rise in usage of Scarf-tar, as well as the consistent usage of Scizor, I predict the resurgence of Alakazam. By using a set similar to MysticGar, Alakazam can utilize Protect to deal with these Pokemon. The one thing that sets Alakazam apart from Gengar when it comes to this strategy is that Alakazam's base 120 Speed actually outspeeds Scarftar. Thus, Alakazam could easily score a kill with Focus Blast on Scarf-tar before it gets a chance to strike.

If Alakazam usage were to increase, then naturally Scarf-tar usage would drop, as Scarf-tar is not a reliable counter or check for Alakazam. Scizor usage would also drop, as it did during the early days of MysticGar. This would lead to a surge in Celebi and Cresselia usage. Thus, Celebi would be even more valuable in the upcoming stages of the metagame.

I hope I managed to present a valid argument and defense for Celebi, as well as some (hopefully accurate) metagame predictions. Because this is a RMT and not a discussion on Celebi vs Shaymin, I will not present any more arguments about Celebi and Shaymin. ChuckleShuckle, I hope that my information ultimately helps you in building your team.

Lucario`s Close Combat OHKO`s sweeper Shaymin and does 90-106% to 252/220 Shaymin. Either way, there's a decent chance to OHKO and a guaranteed chance if Stealth Rocks are down.
I got slightly different numbers but yes, with Rocks it is a KO.

Shaymin does the same amount of damage to Lucario with HP Fire as Celebi does, as they attack before Close Combat's SpDef drop.
I use a Shaymin that is not EV'd all too heavily in Speed so the common 252 Speed Lucario goes before me, but yes. If a Shaymin EVs its speed then Lucario goes after it and is not KO'd.

keep in mind the factor of switch advantage if U-turn scores a kill. An advantageous switch is sometimes much better than a weakened Shaymin.
And sometimes worse, but it is a point well made, sometimes you want to sacrifice something to the U-Turn in order to turn the scouting to your favour.

About Celebi's typing: yes, Celebi's typing leaves much to be desired, but keep in mind that Shadow Balls are relatively uncommon in OU compared to Close Combats. Pursuit still wrecks Celebi, which is unhelpful at the current stage of the metagame. So yes, I guess you can argue that Shaymin has better typing.
I am yet to see any convincing argument for Celebi's typing being better, but I will admit both of their typings are kind of bad. Grass just has too many unfortunate weaknesses, despite the excellent Water-Ground-Electric resists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)