There is a user named asian slayer that joined on Monday. can we look into this? (NEW ISSUE)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
https://www.smogon.com/credits

Also, the link to Contributions and Corrections on the Strategy Dex homepage links to this.

Also, the "tournaments" link on the About page links to VGC Tournaments, not to mention it is out of date.

Given the amount of people with custom avatars I am really upset that I was able to find so many errors. Please do better.
consistent with other similar cases, I have removed the link to the questionable permabanned user in the thread title from the credits page

I have updated the tournaments link to be to the main tournament forum. the about page though is in general out of date and should probably be updated.

I have not yet found the right place to make the edit to the link to C&C on the dex home page, but will keep looking.

Thank you for encouraging me to use the old CMS for the first time in a bit lol.

consistent with other similar cases, I have removed the link to the questionable permabanned user in the thread title from the credits page

I have updated the tournaments link to be to the main tournament forum. the about page though is in general out of date and should probably be updated.

I have not yet found the right place to make the edit to the link to C&C on the dex home page, but will keep looking.

Thank you for encouraging me to use the old CMS for the first time in a bit lol.
Bughouse more like Bugfix. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)