This is a mix between the saddest thing ever and the funniest thing ever.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I don't play singles. Could anyone estimate just how long it might take to actually play through at least one million battles? I'm assuming he's not counting NPCs.

well maybe

He hangs around and posts alot on the gamefaqs board, the topic he makes usually starts off asking for a moveset about a pokemon, sandslash and ursaring thus far, and turns into how he won 200 tournaments. It is very lulzy.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/61156738

1/2 He locked this one himself :( Me and a few others decided too troll him for a bit, he's quite funny I must admit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/61310091

2/2

He is 'Ice Shard'' FYI, he got his account suspended a very many times over these 2 topics. I think it was 4 times overall. :S

I even got a quote from him and decided too sig it ^o^ he is a very strange individual.... amusing though.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The quality of competitive Pokemon has been vitiated by sycophantic children that espouse conformist viewpoints to the point of obsession. The progress that we have made has been stymied by such fatuity; it bothers me tremendously to see how much our sport has fallen from grace.

What we need is a source that will facilitate development as the image of Pokemon continues to proliferate. Our sport is multifaceted; thus, it--unfortunately--consists of divergent paths. I say unfortunately because the path that has become ubiquitous in the world of Pokemon is the one that users on this board exhibit: the Smogon-esque pandering.

A revolution has been talked about for months now. However, as you all know, I announced my temporary retirement from competitive play quite some time ago. Nonetheless, hope should not be abandoned--expect change to take place soon.

The revolution will undoubtedly frustrate the irascible conformist individual, who can not comprehend a world beyond his own prosaic community. But in order to ascertain a fruitful era, controversy is inexorable. Moreover, those who contribute will be unable to exculpate themselves amongst their prior contemporaries--which need not matter, because they will be a part of something much more grandiose than the world they once knew.

Brace yourselves, everybody, and don't be afraid. You were all sick before, but you're better now and there's work to do.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I don't have any choice but to sig that, it's just too funny. Like how the article was, but without me wanting to chuck a stone at the writer's head for wasting my time.

yo dawg, i heard you like ggfan. so we put some ggfan in your article about ggfan written by ggfan.

I can only assume GGfan must be a title handed down to successors like the Dread Pirate Roberts or something.
It would be some form of unholy miracle for anyone who's this universally hated to still be around...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)