Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
we're bringing this back

keep in mind:
- you will have 3 days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have 4 days to vote, after which i shall decide the winner by doing a full audit of their taxes.
- you will have 7 days to interrogate the winner on whatever topic of your desire, however do not ask them about child payments

* don’t nom anyone who’s been in or else. ill just ignore your post and think lowly of you for the rest of your time on smogon.
* if you get nommed but don’t wanna be in then we'll probably have a disappointing week as it grows obvious you won't post a thread.
* have fun lol

no we're not lol

Last edited by a moderator:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Can we wait for the actual real host??? Like I'm all for the wells but we have a designated host for a reason. If someone wants to host a well they should reach out to the moderators or even better the actual host before just throwing up a thread.

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
Can we wait for the actual real host??? Like I'm all for the wells but we have a designated host for a reason. If someone wants to host a well they should reach out to the moderators or even better the actual host before just throwing up a thread.
tbf depending on how you look at it the "actual real host" could be any of a fairy, dave, phoopes, xzern, or even me...

Last edited:
Reactions: BP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)