Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can I get a CMT on your Timid Heatran.
Hey man, sorry for the delay. I've been thinking really hard about it and decided I'd be less annoying to trade with lol. Would you be willing to trade the Heatran for the Dream Ball HP Ground Eevee, the female Net Ball Skrelp and a female Dream Ball HA spitback of your Hippopotas?
I would have totally traded Heatran 1-1 for your Tornadus if I didn't have Nelson's perfect Tornadus already. :(

Hey man, sorry for the delay. I've been thinking really hard about it and decided I'd be less annoying to trade with lol. Would you be willing to trade the Heatran for the Dream Ball HP Ground Eevee, the female Net Ball Skrelp and a female Dream Ball HA spitback of your Hippopotas?
I would have totally traded Heatran 1-1 for your Tornadus if I didn't have Nelson's perfect Tornadus already. :(
No worries and Yup that definitely works. I'll get started on your female dreamball ha hippotas.

No worries and Yup that definitely works. I'll get started on your female dreamball ha hippotas.
Alright, thanks! Take your time. :)

I've been doing a lot of RNG abusing lately, having to create files sometimes for just one or two Pokemon entirely and that takes quite a bit of time. I've also been SRing quite a bit. The update isn't anything special tbh, but it's nice to do my final update of the year lol. ;)

100 - Voltorb

OT: Thomas ID: 36802
Timid – Static / Soundproof
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 28 | 31
Screech | Charge Beam | Swift | Electro Ball
The first catch right after I accidently broke my 450+ DexNav chain on my AS file. Talk about lucky!

137 - Porygon

OT: Thomas ID: 01337
Bold – Download / Trace
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Sharpen | Psybeam | Agility | Recover
Diamond PokéRadar RNG abuse on emulator.

176 - Togetic ♂

Bold – Serene Grace
Telekinesis
| Defog | Encore | Yawn
Diamond PokéRadar RNG abuse on emulator. Defog can only be obtained from DPPt and Telekinesis from gen 5.

244 - Entei

Jolly - Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 28 | 31
Flamethrower | Stomp | Swagger | Fire Fang
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire. Will be going for better, so consider this a placeholder. ;)

279 - Pelipper ♀

Bold – Keen Eye
Defog
| Air Slash | Scald | Roost
Diamond Poké Radar RNG abuse on emulator. Defog is only available from DPPt. Air Slash is only available as a Wingull.

330 - Flygon ♂

OT: Thomas ID: 01000
Careful - Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog
| Screech | Crunch | Dragon Claw
Platinum Poké Radar RNG abuse on emulator. Defog is only available from DPPt.

375 - Metang

OT: Anne ID: 13586
Adamant – Clear Body
30 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 28 | 31
Miracle Eye | Pursuit | Zen Headbutt | Confusion
Friend Safari catch in X.

375 - Metang

OT: Anne ID: 13586
Jolly – Clear Body
31 | 31 | 29 | 22 | 27 | 31
Miracle Eye | Pursuit | Zen Headbutt | Confusion
Friend Safari catch in X.

380 - Latias ♀

Modest – Levitate
31 | 24 | 31 | 31 | 25 | 31
Heal Pulse | Dragon Breath | Mist Ball | Psycho Shift
"Caught" in my Alpha Sapphire. I know, it’s nothing special, but I wanted to continue my game after being stuck on this fight for months. And hey, Modest Latias doesn’t exist yet afaik, so it’s a decent start. :)

382 - Kyogre

Timid – Drizzle
31 | 23 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Body Slam | Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Origin Pulse
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire.

384 - Rayquaza

Adamant – Air Lock
31 | 31 | 30 | 21 | 31 | 31
Extreme Speed | Dragon Pulse | Dragon Dance | Dragon Ascent
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire. I kept it since I really wanted access to the Judge... =(

384 - Rayquaza

OT: Galileo ID: 8055
Modest – Air Lock
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Dragon Ascent | Dragon Claw | Extreme Speed | Dragon Dance
Soft Reset on my backed up Alpha Sapphire.

479 - Rotom

Calm - Levitate
Thunder Shock | Confuse Ray | Uproar | Double Team
Platinum RNG abuse on emulator. This replaces my previous Calm Rotom with 2 Atk lol.

479 - Rotom

Timid - Levitate
31 | 07 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Thunder Shock | Confuse Ray | Uproar | Double Team
Pearl RNG abuse on emulator.

484 - Palkia

Timid - Levitate
Water Pulse | Ancient Power | Dragon Claw | Spacial Rend

488 - Cresselia ♀

Timid - Levitate
Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Telekinesis

720 - Hoopa

OT: Harry ID: 10235
Timid - Magician
31 | 27 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Hyperspace Hole | Psychic | Astonish | Nasty Plot
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire. I only kept this because the stats at level 50 are the same. I'll hopefully get something better soon.

I have your pokemon ready now, just let me know whenever your ready to trade. :D
Great. I just finished dinner lol. Gonna add you and come online.

Edit: DAT internet.

Edit2: thanks for the trade! I had those Flabébé's leftover and I needed to get rid of them so enjoy your free mons lol.

Last edited:

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Tomasz! I was hoping to get some HA Friend Safari Pokémon from you (specifically, Fletchinder and Purrlion/Liepard in both premier and luxury balls). Anything specific you see in my thread you'd like or any random BPs lying around?

Hi Tomasz! I was hoping to get some HA Friend Safari Pokémon from you (specifically, Fletchinder and Purrlion/Liepard in both premier and luxury balls). Anything specific you see in my thread you'd like or any random BPs lying around?
I can give you them for free. I should still have them around on my game somewhere.

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can give you them for free. I should still have them around on my game somewhere.
Well I'll have to give you a credit or something then so we both get something from this, and thank you very much!

I'll be hit or miss on here today (on mobile and with company), but I'll add your FC and keep my 3DS connected to wifi. If you see me on there, feel free to send the trade invite without contacting me through the forum.

641 - Tornadus ♂
Timid – Regenerator/
OT: Thomas ID: 27480
Uproar | Astonish | Gust
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

Can you CMT for this? Choose any amount of Pokémon that you want.

641 - Tornadus ♂
Timid – Regenerator/
OT: Thomas ID: 27480
Uproar | Astonish | Gust
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

Can you CMT for this? Choose any amount of Pokémon that you want.
Are any of the Pokemon in cool balls? I know that your thread says you don't care, but I'm just checking lol. The thing is, I have a lot of Pokemon in regular balls EV-trained and I want to get rid of them because I want matching balls instead. :/ So yeah, right now, I don't see anything I need (unless matching lol). Btw, a while ago, you wanted to trade shiny Ho-Oh for my Raikou. Do you still want to do that trade?
Hey could you CMT for your Timid Kyogre (the Pentagon one)?
That Modest shiny Yveltal would be amazing. :O

Are any of the Pokemon in cool balls? I know that your thread says you don't care, but I'm just checking lol. The thing is, I have a lot of Pokemon in regular balls EV-trained and I want to get rid of them because I want matching balls instead. :/ So yeah, right now, I don't see anything I need (unless matching lol). Btw, a while ago, you wanted to trade shiny Ho-Oh for my Raikou. Do you still want to do that trade?

That Modest shiny Yveltal would be amazing. :O
About the Ho Oh yeah I want to trade but I cant now, maybe in 1 week or so. So I post on your thread later in the week.

Oh, sorry haha. Was reffering to the kalos born non shiny, would also love a female charmander in a luxuary ball as well lol
Ah, ok. I don't have a female Charmander in a Luxury Ball, unless you mean from a Friend Safari, which I can do for free if you like. Anyway, is the Dusk Ball Deino female? If she is, I'd like that for Fletch. :)

Ah, ok. I don't have a female Charmander in a Luxury Ball, unless you mean from a Friend Safari, which I can do for free if you like. Anyway, is the Dusk Ball Deino female? If she is, I'd like that for Fletch. :)
I have males but could breed a female, and if you could get me a HA female chaander in a luxury ball i could give a 5iv poke for that too :)

If you could breed a female like that, that would be great. And the Female HA Charmander is free of charge. I have plenty of those in my boxes. :)

If you could breed a female like that, that would be great. And the Female HA Charmander is free of charge. I have plenty of those in my boxes. :)
Awesome should be done in an hour or so, 1693 4791 5266, ill request trade if you are on when im done, ign is jq thanks alot :)

Awesome should be done in an hour or so, 1693 4791 5266, ill request trade if you are on when im done, ign is jq thanks alot :)
I'm not at home right now though. :P I'll be at home about 6 hours from now I think. Will you be around then?

Last edited:
Hello I have the Ho Oh ready to trade for your Raikou. Tell me when you want to do the trade :)

Sorry I got my hands on a Raikou HP Ice from a giveaway so I can't trade my Ho Oh, if in the future I see something in your thread that I wan't I will post an offer again, thanks man :)

Last edited:
Hey, i can breed the elegant pattern vivillons from your wants. I would do both the HP-ground and the flawless one. Would that be enough for the adamant extremespeed Entei and the bold HP-Fire celebi with nasty plot? :) I would breed them with 0-Atk ivs too, if thats what it takes :D

Greetings

Edit: i dont have a trade thread, and i'm still a pretty new and rarely active member of the community. For that reason, i would trade you the readily bred scatterbugs over upfront, so you can check, train and evolve them, before trading over the pokemon i want. So you have no risks on your side. If you're interested at all, that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)