To Kill Some Sprites

Hi there! I really like your sprites!

This is a personal recommendation, but your sprites have the white background of doom. If you're using MS Paint (like I did) for spriting, it's easy to see why this is apparent, due to MS Paint's poor image saving abilities.

I recommend using something called paint.net. It saves your images without the white background of doom, and you can make a background transparent via the Magic Wand tool.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Hi there! I really like your sprites!

This is a personal recommendation, but your sprites have the white background of doom. If you're using MS Paint (like I did) for spriting, it's easy to see why this is apparent, due to MS Paint's poor image saving abilities.

I recommend using something called paint.net. It saves your images without the white background of doom, and you can make a background transparent via the Magic Wand tool.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
ty ty. I saw that my sprites had a white background but didnt really know how to make it transparent. Thanx to you my sprites can now be kewler. also nice darkpit signature :3

i have a request :D
could you make volkner / Minato(naruto) / izayoi(anime called Mondaiji) + Mega Ampharos?
i will leave details up to you o3o

PS: all those characters have pretty similar hair, kek

Last edited:
i have a request :D
could you make falkner / Minato(naruto) / izayoi(anime called Mondaiji) + Mega Ampharos?
i will leave details up to you o3o

PS: all those characters have pretty similar hair, kek
minato sprite as in just a simple recolor or actual clothes and all that?

Hey. I would like you to make me an avatar. Combine
with
. Also, these are the things to note.
1) Heracross should be in front of the volkner sprite.
2) Recolor Volkner's hair to Black, make him shirtless, and recolor his pants to a dull red shade.
3) A big tattooed 'H' on his back, in red.

Hope I wasn't too much of a bother. Thanks in advance!~

with
2) Recolor Volkner's hair to Black, make him shirtless, and recolor his pants to a dull red shade.

nice, ill get to it as soon as possible. Could you please tell me who made the heracross sprite cuz i need to credit him.

with

legend boy.png

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really nice job on the sprite Jellal !

If I can make a suggestion, for some of your sprites you should try to put the trainer in front of the pokemon and not behind it, I will take these sprites for examples:

But the colorization and the draws are really great

Really nice job on the sprite Jellal !

If I can make a suggestion, for some of your sprites you should try to put the trainer in front of the pokemon and not behind it, I will take these sprites for examples:

But the colorization and the draws are really great
Ty for teh advice n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)