Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 80 HP/176 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave

Not much to say... paralyzes, kills scizors, bulky enough, counter scizors and apes.... you got my point, this poke is necessary.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- X-Scissor
- Superpower

CB Scizor. Proved to be a monster with Stabbed Slow U-Turns. Even if it lacks the FirePower LO have, i already have a Set Up monster, and 2 monsters

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch

Unpreppared team, have fear. I've seen a lot of teams that dont have a counter to this beast. Zapdos without enough EVs in speed? Luke Bait. Scizor? Luke Bait (specially after a SD). Speedy Tank Gliscor? Luke Bait.
I could spend a whole day saying how many Baits Luke have, but i think you know they well.

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 6 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat
- Vacuum Wave
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot

Aww, my pretty MixApe. The rest of the team can counter Mence, so i removed HP-Ice, and put a surprise attack: Vacuum Wave. First time i saw it i said: Nah, useless. But it is VERY usefull, killing sashers/weakened pokes (even if i already have 2 prioritys)
I love the way he destroys weakened Lukes

Suicune (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Stak
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Rest
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Gyarados. Waterfall/Stone Edge/Ice Fang/DD. OHKO in all my pokes. But there's where Suicune enters: The BEST counter to LO-Gyarados in the game(barring Scarfgar and Vaporeon, of course), IMO. If i can HP-Elec it, then Luke can finish it off. If its the bulky spread, then it stands no chance against Suicune. Suicune can also sweep unprepared teams ( and prepared sometimes too), even with this bulky-non offensive spread.

Blissey (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 128 HP/128 Sdef /252 Def
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Softboiled
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock

Testing. Set up rocks for 2HKOs and OHKOs and toxic Bulky waters that think that can destroy me.
EDITS:
Wish Vappy for CM 2 Attacks Cune
SR Gliscor for Toxic/Flame/Softbliss
SD Scizor for CB Scizor
HP-Ice > Heatwave on Zapdos

It is indeed an interesting team, I do worry about your defensive backbone though. I wonder first of all why you are running Zapdos and Gliscor as they are running very similar spreads and the only thing that Gliscor really provides is Stealth Rock which can easily be distributed elsewhere. I believe you could do with something like Suicun in the 6th Spot, you could run Offensive Cune if you wanted a bit of a kick, or you could run a more bulky stalling set if you want to also. I would probably reccomend a stalling set (such as CroCune or 2 Attack CMRest Cune.) but LO Cune is a nice surprise and hits a lot of things hard. CMRest gives you a much better chance to beat Blissey so give them both a go and see how much you like them :D

This means that you are free to run WishBliss over Vaporeon which will benefit you by giving you a much better special wall. Suicune can still deal with Salamence as can Zapdos, I do suggest HP Ice > Heat Wave, I mean you can still hit scizor with Thunderbolt and it will make absolutely no difference, it wull also stop Heatran switching in on T-Wave, this way you can switch in on Salamence and then HP Ice or Paralyse the switch in, just generally giving you greater coverage against those threats. Cune screws over Swampert anyway so HP Grass isn't really nessecary. Back to WishBliss it will benefit over Vaporeon for much greater special walling skills. If you are worried about DDers such as Gyara / Salamence you can run T-Wave on it, or you could run Toxic or an attacking move also if nessecary, so the set will look like:

~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Stealth Rock
~ Filler Move you feel you need most

Filler will probably be thunderwave as it will give you a wayu to neutralise Heatran, pwho can be a threat to your sweepers late game. Scizor definately needs the Life Orb. I was going to suggest a type resist berry to draw out heatran, but then i did the calc and realised youre taking over 130% even with the berry so DONT try that. Go with the Life Orb, or perhaps you could go with CB Scizor if your interested, you caqn scout for its counter with U-Turn, giving you a better chance to plan out your in-game strategy. The rest actually looks pretty cool :D I hope some of this helped

Ill try this:
HP-Elec/Surf/Rest/CM Suicune: i hate Gyarados (on the opponent team, of course)
Wish bliss with toxic and SR: Toxic is my best way to deal with bulky waters, since a LO Ape can take anything coming from a swampert/Suicune/Etc.
CB scizor: i liked it. But does it have enough firepower? Same evs, U-Turn/Superpower/Bullet Punch/X-Scissors ( this last for cressys)
Hp-ice zappy: i dont like it, but i will test anyway

thanks for the help.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch

Unpreppared team, have fear. I've seen a lot of teams that dont have a counter to this beast. Zapdos without enough EVs in speed? Luke Bait. Scizor? Luke Bait (specially after a SD). Speedy Tank Gliscor? Luke Bait.
I could spend a whole day saying how many Baits Luke have, but i think you know they well.
Lucario should be Jolly when there are no Sp. Attacking moves on the set. I'm assuming that's a typo though.

Thanks have a nice day.

You already have two sweepers with a lot of FirePOwer, Mix Ape and Lucario, if either does its job you wont need Sciz\or to clean up. Sure CB Scizor doesnt have a huge amount of fire power, but it "supoports" a bit more a scouts and is more of a team player.

@PK: I noticed it in the Team Builder and changed, but thanks anyway =].
@Goldfan: I loved the changes, but blissey need a Offensive move... i cant pass too much wishes, so i will take it off and put Soft/Flame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)