Tournament of Second Chances - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yea lost 2-0 to whitequeen, 1st match I might've won, but unfortunately something happened, 2nd game was fair, at least I made it to top 24

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won 2-0. luck was certainly in my favor. especially bummed about the freeze in the first match it looked like it was going to be a very interesting ending :/

got bs'ed game 1 since the first turn with crits freeze etc.

game two i used the only team i had a chance of winning two games with, and lost again

i beat undisputed 2-1, ggs. i got a para in the third game which kind of helped me but im not sure how much it wouldve mattered in the end because it was pretty early

Lost 2-1 to apologies.

first game was pretty chill iirc. weird team matchup, and first move made me play catch up the whole game

2nd game was good iirc. dont remember any hax, and won

3rd game was close, but would've been closer without an untimely paralysis which probably wouldve made the game really close

ggs!

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
My good run has come to an end.

Lost 2-1 to IronBullet93 in some great games. Good luck with the rest of the tournament. You deserved to win on your birthday anyways :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)