Tricky Ladderers

Here is my (intended to be) laddering OU Trick Room team. All Pokemon have 0 Spe IV's.

Bronzong@Leftovers
Levitate
EV's: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 De
Brave nature
-Trick Room
-Gyro Ball
-Zen Headbutt
-Stealth Rock
My lead. Sets up Trick Room and/or Stealth Rock. Can use his Trick Room for his own sweeping purposes, or can switch to another Pokemon so that it can do what it wants. Defense EV's make him last longer, and Brave nature helps to power up Gyro Ball.

Reuniclus@Life Orb
Magic Guard
EV's: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 SpD
Quiet nature
-Trick Room
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
Reuniclus can set up Trick Room and make a deadly sweeper with high SpA which is boosted by EV's and a Quiet nature. Psyshock is to punish Special Walls and serves as a great STAB move. Shadow Ball is a alternate option and hits physical walls harder than Psyshock. Focus Blast is a high power move that can cripple steels and do lots of damage.

Porygon 2@Eviolite
Trace
EV's: 252 De, 4 SpA, 252 SpD
Quiet nature
-Recover
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Trick Room
Porygon can also sets up Trick Room and uses its bulk and Recover to make incredible sweeps nearly guranteed. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam are good attacking moves, and, despite few EV's, they pack quite a punch.

Heatran@Air Balloon
Flash Fire
EV's: 4 HP, 127 De, 252 SpA, 127 SpD
Quiet nature
-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Flash Cannon
-Dragon Pulse
I realized (thanks to posters) that I needed a Ferrothorn and Scizor counter. Heatran boasts powerful stabs in Eruption and Flash Cannon and is a true wrecking ball. Defensive EV's are because I clearly didn't want Spe EV's and wanted to add a bit of extra bulk. Quiet nature increases sweeping capability and enables me to pack Eruption. (It also lowers Spe, which is good in this case.)

Jellicent@Leftovers
Water Absorb
EV's: 216 HP, 176 De, 116 SpD
Sassy nature
-Will-O-Wisp
-Recover
-Hex
-Surf
My team's 2nd wall. Sassy boosts SpD and decreases Speed, increasing its walling capabilities. It, like Elektross, has no Trick Room so must rely on being switched in or sent in while a Trick Room is still up. Will-O-Wisp is there to cripple physical sweepers, add on extra damage, or boost the power of Hex.

Aggron@Choice Band
Rock Head
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 De
Brave nature
-Head Smash
-Iron Head
-Earthquake
-Double Edge
Aggron utilizes Rock Head to prevent recoil from Head Smash and Double-Edge. It serves the purpose of a physical sweeper and a physical wall, since its Defense is enormous without any boosting. If it gets real lucky, it could have Iron Head flinch hax. Earthquake is there as a powerful move to deal out damage if nothing else seems to be working.

Threat List: Honestly, all I can think of is slower Pokemon.

I will welcome all feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism. Thanks!

Changes are in bold.

Choice Band may be better on Aggron due to the sheer power Head Smash will have. Also, Bronzong and Ferrothorn may give your team trouble. Otherwise, looks great(:

I would suggust a counter to CursePert, CurseThorn, and CurseLax. I'm not sure what exactly you could use, but otherwise it looks like a great TR team. GL and hope you rack up the wins!

Agreeing with Axmaster but adding Curse Quagsire to the list. You may want to consider HP Grass on your Heatran over Flash Cannon, which does well against Pert and Quagsire (as long as you don't switch into a Waterfall).
Also, be wary of Scizor Superpower if Heatran is functioning as his check.
Finally, in my experience with Trick Room, I reveled in all the coverage Reuniclus could possibly have, and with all your walls, don't really see a heavy need for both Leftovers and Recover, if either of them at all. I would highly recommend Life Orb to give him that extra punch, and also would like you to try Focus Blast over Recover, which will really allow him to punish your opponent while Trick Room is in effect.

With what axmaster and backflip said a good counter to the curse pokemon listed i think would be.... virizion. it hits all of those threats with a STAB attack for SE damage. it could run a special set to counter those cursers with.
-calm mind(also raises virizion's already high special defense)
-energy ball
-giga drain
-focus blast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)