Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
The cutest ears I had seen,
oh my, where have you been?
It's always you who I talk about,
why did you have to Fake Out?
Can we just be in peace?
Or should your High Jump Kick miss?

Yeah can I have the shiny Lopunny please?

This is for the Jolly Ralts --> Gallade in the February section.

Without a dress,
My arms are blades,
They slice the air without duress,
As I am only a Gallade.

My information is in my signature. Thank you so much.

I love the arctic fox. They are so cute ^-^. Because they are small, they have a low surface area to voloume, meaning that they minimize the heat loss. Add that to their fur and fat layer, these guys can take the harsh winters of the arctic. It's white fur also reflects infrared radiation back in, so it reduces heat loss further, while also acting as camouflage. It's hearing lets it hear creatures that are under the snow, so that it can find it's prey easily.

Could I get a snover please?

Opened here I clicked the thread, when, with little poise and merriment,
In there sat a stately Ralts of the halcyon days of Hoenn,
Not the least objection made she; nor a minute spoke or voiced she;
But, with mein of duke or duchess, contained within a Lure Ball;
Self-contained with no abstain, in plain view of all;
It thought, and mused, and nothing more.

This one's for the shiny female Ralts, if you don't mind!

5000-3164-2217 : Raven

Last edited:
It began from edges,
And smooth down to circles.
I've been waiting for ages
To use porygon in battles.

Modest HP grass Porygon please! Info at my sig :) thank you!

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I was hiding in the grass // I was waiting for you to pass // Time after time you battled my friend // I wondered when my wait would end // 600 battles later, you looked at me // You threw a heal ball and I was no longer free // You are now my best friend and all that jazz // I am your porygon with hidden power grass

Steel I slice
Marriage of flesh and blades
I stand with strength
And cleanse the dark
FC 0018-3332-8983
IGN Kadoodle

SkylarGreen, Binding Band, Meultima, P3DS, Holy Goo of Goomy, stevexclax, shady6121 and Art Vandelay you have all been approved, message me here when you are available to pick your pokemon up.

Swaghorn while I did not list it explicitly, the poems need to be at least 4 lines long as shown by the example, I figured people would have inferred that. Write a poem that is at least 4 lines then I can send you something.
Thank you! I'll be online in a moment. :D

edit: thank you for the ralts! :3

Last edited:
I like the Snowshoe Hare. They shed their brown coat in the summer to a white coat in the winter. They also have very large back feet which help with traversing the snow. Their ears are shorter then other hares.

If I could get Lady Valkyrie that would be fantastic. Much appreciated.

My IGN and such are in my sig.

I like the Snowshoe Hare. They shed their brown coat in the summer to a white coat in the winter. They also have very large back feet which help with traversing the snow. Their ears are shorter then other hares.

uh I'm not sure if that's very ethical for us to give you a person, plus she's from Australia and they're kinda strict about exporting their native flora and fauna. Plus she will make you eat vegimite, do you really want to subject yourself to that?

I don't remember being up for adoption?

I'll send you some Vegemite and crackers though if you insist on my presence. ^^

LOL, I don't want vegemite. We had an Australian themed movie night where we watched Quigley down under and Crocodile Dundee. Someone brought vegemite. It was not tasty at all. I meant I wanted this one.

#215 Sneasel
Level: 1 (UT)
Nickname: None
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus > Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/00/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Ice Shard.
OT: Andrew ID: 55660
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched via Reddit.
Non Redistributable
Clones Left:

SkylarGreen, Binding Band, Meultima, P3DS, Holy Goo of Goomy, stevexclax, shady6121 and Art Vandelay you have all been approved, message me here when you are available to pick your pokemon up.

Swaghorn while I did not list it explicitly, the poems need to be at least 4 lines long as shown by the example, I figured people would have inferred that. Write a poem that is at least 4 lines then I can send you something.
I'm available to pick up the giveaway porygon :)

I've made a Limerick for the February section. Enjoy!

There once was a 'mon called Rayquaza
Its powers could make peace at Gaza.
Once it appeared,
primals ran off in fear,
So the Draconids built it a plaza.

Would like a Lopunny, if that's ok! =)

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
SkylarGreen, you have been approved, message me here when you are available to pick your pokemon up.
Removed the other names to avoid unnecessary mentions. I would be available now to pick up the modest Porygon. I think I still have your fc added from before, but i'll check to make sure.

Edit: will have to try and catch you later, off to bed now.

Last edited:
January
I like penguins. They are very cute and have special body structures compared to the other birds and survive by their thick layers of feather and fat.
Can I have the deerling?
February
(Based on Brian Tracy's Change your world)
You cant change game freaks mind.
But, you can peesent the pokeworld with one improved person, yourself.
You can play the games with different strategiss and goals, rather than sweeping gyms with OU pokemon.
Porygon is an interesting pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)