Types in Move Section of Analyses

In the types section of the moves part of the analysis, it's quite conspicuous that the type of each respective move is missing. In the overall list of moves, you can see that there is no type listed. This can be quite confusing sometimes, especially when looking for the best move of a certain type. In the actual Pokemon analyses, when one visits the Moves tab, one tends to look for movepool variety. If one could reorder the list by type as well as what is already there, it would be a lot easier to work with movepools. For example, if I wanted to see the best Ice moves that Azelf carried before I went to HP Ice, I could easily click the type column and then look for Ice, making my experience a lot more efficient. I personally made this mistake a few times, carrying HP Grass on Gengar, for example, without knowing that it received Energy Ball. As of now, one has to base it off of memory by reading the list or go through each move to see what type it is. I feel that if we add this function, it could help towards making Smogon a more, if only slightly, accessible place.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This would be quite handy when constructing movesets. Having something as obscure as Doubles target in the long list while missing out on type is a bit counter-intuitive. Another thing that may be worth adding to the big list if there is room, though it is less important, is whether a move is Physical/Special/Other.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Another thing that may be worth adding to the big list if there is room, though it is less important, is whether a move is Physical/Special/Other.
i was going to make this point myself. i think if types are shown, damage type certainly ought to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)