ORAS Ubers Ubers Team

Hello! This is my first RMT on smogon. While I have been playing on showdown for a while, I am fairly new to team making, so most of my team is using standard EV sets. If you have any EV tweaks, they'd be much appreciated. Otherwise, any feedback is good.

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

I previously used Dialga as my Stealth Rock setter, but it just wasn't carrying weight on my team. Especially, I seem to see a lot of people lead with Primal Groudon, which forces Dialga out. Landorus outspeeds Groudon, which allows me to get my rocks up. U-turn is for pivotting out, usually into Groudon or Arceus, Earthquake is just to do damage and Knock Off is for pokemon reliant on their items, or weak to dark, and just for being generally annoying.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

I built my team with double dance Primal Groudon as my main sweeper. Since Groudon forces a lot of switches, it makes sense to be able to set up a boost on the switch. I generally prefer to set up Rock Polish first, because it gives me more options, but I sometimes need Swords Dance's power boost. I used to use Precipice Blades over Earthquake, but sometimes a missed attack can lose the game, and I seem to have terrible luck. Stone Edge is to hit flying types and others immune to Earthquake.

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

This is the standard E-Killer set. Its on my team because it works well with Groudon, I mainly use it as a revenge killer/wall-breaker, but it also functions well as a sweeper if Groudon has gone down. I went for Silk Scarf over Life Orb to avoid residual damage, and I use Extreme Speed most of the time anyway. He also benefits from Gengar's ability to remove checks.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Substitute
- Disable

Perish trapper Gengar is here mainly to remove checks to Primal Groudon. Perish Song combined with Shadow Tag is able to take out many Pokemon. Protect is to stall a turn. If faster than the opponent, I'll protect turn one, and disable their move turn two. Substitute is also for stalling.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Aura Sphere

Palkia is a revenge killer, and my main switch in for Primal Kyogre, as it four times resists water attacks, and has good Spe and SpA. Thunder is for Primal Kyogre (100 accurate in the rain) and for other super effective coverage. Ice beam is also for coverage (bolt-beam), hydro pump is my main way of dealing damage, and aura sphere is just another coverage move.

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

Darkrai is just a general sixth team member. His speed and Dark Void are his main strengths. I'll sometimes use him as an anti lead, or a backup win condition. After a dark void I set up a nasty plot on the switch. Dark Pulse is STAB and my main attack, and sludge bomb is coverage. (Mainly for fairies like Xerneas)

Last edited:
Hi! Just a quick rate for now, but I'd suggest using something instead of Palkia. My choice tends to be Kyogre, as the only reason you've used for its inclusion is something everyone's other fav whale can do, in either a cm or rest talk set (I'd say the latter). If you'd prefer a scarfer, maybe Shaymin or something instead. I'll hopefully rate more soon. Good luck!

More stuff: Maybe add LO to your E-killer if you don't mind the recoil? A lum berry could also be useful for status. I'd recommend to all people to use a rocks G-don set over Lando which you may wish to consider. This spare space could be used to get an Xerneas (scarfer or devastating setupper which stops your mons needing a lum berry) or even a Mega-Mence as it previously was hard to fit into your team due to shared weaknesses. If you wish to get Mega-Mence over mega gengar, something like Xerneas would still be useful. This would also be a cool opportunity to fit Shaymin or Xerneas in your team as scarfer over Lando. Finally, you probably want a sleep absorber if you don't use Rest-talk Kyogre as to defeat Darkrai. Scarf Xerneas with only sleep talk and moonblast can do this, but is a bit of a waste otherwise. Ho-oh is usable, but would require a complete team switch around for hazard control. Mega Diance is another option as a magic bounce user, so possibly consider that. Good luck again!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)