SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pheromosa got electro web, foul play drill run, and why tf outrage? Incredible.

Seeing a list of trainer Pokemons I was like hmm the leaders should be using old pokes revamped I guess, then I typed in Lysander just for fun, and ......oh holy Arceus.

Last edited:
Looks like all the team leaders have EV trained ubers, which is pretty potent (though lol in general at a team simultaneously having a Mightyena and a Kyogre). Also, Hau has a level 41 Noivern at one point. Realllly hoping this means they messed with evo levels rather than an underleveled Noivern. Unfortunately I don't see any other potential evidence for that in here.
Maybe he chained for an under-levelled Noivern the same way we can chain for under-levelled Salamence.

Klefki learns Defog of all things

Prankster Defog sounds fantastic

What's even better is Bisharp cant get Defiant off because of its Dark typing so Klefki can actually click this move pretty mindlessly
Reminds me of Tomohawk from CAP, except with a fantastic defensive typing.

A lot of pokes get Knock Off, even a lot of fairies despite it being a Dark Type move.

it's one of those super spread moves , shouldn't surprise us.
I’m more surprised that it’s the only Tapu that gets it. I thought Koko and Bulu were way more likely.

Here’s the thing I want to know the most right now: are the new Rockruff and Lycanroc formes in the no-egg group like Battle Bond Greninja? Seeing the tutor list for Lycanroc, I have a feeling that Dusk Forme is going to be decent in the lower tiers, and I’d like to be able to breed it if possible.

Here’s the thing I want to know the most right now: are the new Rockruff and Lycanroc formes in the no-egg group like Battle Bond Greninja? Seeing the tutor list for Lycanroc, I have a feeling that Dusk Forme is going to be decent in the lower tiers, and I’d like to be able to breed it if possible.
New Rockruff is breedable

I'm more relieved now that it turns out Celesteela does not get Stealth Rock. It instead gets Magnet Rise even though it's already flying, and no useful moves whatsoever.

I've also noticed that Marshadow learns Outrage for some reason.

And Defog Landorus-T and Tapu Koko (who also gets Sky Attack for surprise Flyinium Z sets) will be interesting, as well as Klefki's priority Defog.

Last edited:
https://pastebin.com/4Ed04RB2
very long list, but main draw to take from it is that Lycanroc-2 (the one with tough claws and 117 attack) is in the field Egg Group. Same with Rockruff-1 (the one that can only have Own Tempo as its ability).
Fuck yeah, thank you very much.

Oh, and one other thing that popped into my head which I forgot to mention in this thread.

Since this guy gets an evolution... Little Cup gets an Ultra Beast. (And honestly, I’m not sure it’s broken enough to quickban.) Thoughts?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Since this guy gets an evolution... Little Cup gets an Ultra Beast. (And honestly, I’m not sure it’s broken enough to quickban.) Thoughts?
Well Poipole can't breed, so unless it's obtainable at Level 5 or lower, it'll be NFE by default anyway.
edit: Because that's the same thing as what happened with Type:Null
also, sniped u-u

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
https://pastebin.com/4Ed04RB2
very long list, but main draw to take from it is that Lycanroc-2 (the one with tough claws and 117 attack) is in the field Egg Group. Same with Rockruff-1 (the one that can only have Own Tempo as its ability).
To help substantiate:

Rockruff is Field Group
Rockruff 1 is Field Group (Own Tempo Ability)
Lycanroc 2 (Dusk) is also Field Group is it were unable to breed it would be labeled Undiscovered

They carry the same species ID, kind of like pink and blue Shellos. It can also be shiny.

https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/928233403731927040
"There is a new evolution method to obtain non-alolan Raichu, Exeggutor, and Marowak"
I'm betting on "regular evolution method while also holding an Everstone", as none of them have to evolve while holding a specific item.

To help substantiate:

Rockruff is Field Group
Rockruff 1 is Field Group (Own Tempo Ability)
Lycanroc 2 (Dusk) is also Field Group is it were unable to breed it would be labeled Undiscovered

They carry the same species ID, kind of like pink and blue Shellos. It can also be shiny.
But if they have the same Species ID... wouldn't this mean no Rockruff can get Own Tempo, even if they have a "Rockruff 1" parent?

It's like hacking a Pokemon to get a different ability and try to breed with it, only for the babies to end up with regular abilities as the game only understands ability slots.

Or are they making an exception?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)