UnderUsed Matchmaking Tournament [Won by Vapo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
missed draco and lost to icey tea
WHO TOTALLY DESERVED IT AFTER THAT LAST SPL GAME THOUGH
make one of the next cores have 2 mons with shared typing imo

CBU

Banned deucer.
Told my opponent i couldnt battle the past weekend and asked her to battle during the whole.Every day i was online for a long period of time. She didnt show up and as a matter of fact didnt even answer me about a possible day of battling (You can see teh whole ''conversation'' on her profile). Hence, i request activity win.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
Confirming... para on the Toxicroak really got me... and then the eq. Thought I almost had the comeback... but eh what ya going to do :) gl in later rounds bsu

Ok so hogg and I are in contact in such but my schedule is getting kinda wonky. I vm'd asking if wwe could play tomorrow but we might need an extension. I shall be back tomorrow with more info D:

Extension for gobosox and I, please. Been online most days this week at the time we agreed would work for both of us but haven't seen them. I'll try to figure out if our schedules just don't work or if we'll actually be able to meet up to battle.

hogg and I finally got to play and I lost in a really close match. should've listened to my gut and changed mamo to adamant for better rolls but was still fun n_n

e: time to stick to dota

newfren kinda forgot about the game so activity post i guess, if he comes on i'll try to get the battle in but this post is just in case he doesnt show. sorry we didnt get to play :( youre still a cool dude

Reactions: nv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)