UU Olympus - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually forgot to put the five natures of Pokemon (five Pokemons with Hardy)... And my "X" Poke outspeed(if true nature... not Hardy) u Poke that missed move. Anyway gg!! This victory is for badabing <3

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post. My guy is still out for lunch and I'm tapping my toes waiting for a PM response. An extension to Sunday does sound nice to support the weekenders. I mean, if you can't even get your match done on a friggin' Sunday, it's hopeless.

I speak on behalf of the entirety of Team So Zetta Underused. School has been hurting our availability a lot lately, since we all live in the same timezone and apparently none of us have good enough internet at our school to play from there, so if we can't get the matches done, our opponents can have the activity win. Brotom and I should be able to get our matches done, at least on the weekends if not before then.

IceCarAdler is totally johning though. I'll get on him about that.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Btw, we found a name (in a hopeless place) for our team :
We'll be the Team Cristal won't even need to play !

I don't like to lose round 1 by activity win , so i request any nice sub out there who plays dpp uu to contact me ;) , let's get it :)

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity post. My opponent said he could play on Thursday, Sunday, and yesterday. I didn't see him on Thursday; on Sunday, he VMed me while I was AFK, and I didn't see him the rest of the day; and both yesterday and today I didn't see him. I offered a time range for Tuesday but he didn't send me his own time range (just his time zone) so we couldn't schedule a definite time.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I heard the deadline was extended, is this true? My opponent wants to delay the match on the grounds that it is, but I'm not sure where he received that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)