UU Premier League III - Finals [Won by The Blackthorn City Battle Girls - King UU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Funny thing though, if we won I was going to make a post bashing every single one of the Battle Girls players

c
congratulations that is officially the most pathetic thing ive ever heard n_n

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just in case we don't get the win for whatever reason, I would just like to say one thing:

This is all before we even get into all the shady under the table dealings the Battle Girls pulled, while showing no loyalty to any of their players; they even made Soulgazer quit before the tournament started since he wanted no part of this shady organization. And yeah, let's reward constant asshole behavior from the Battle Girls, from the top to the bottom of the organization. Speaking of which... look at King UU, thinking this UUPL victory makes any difference, acting like it allows him to act like even more of an asshole than usual. You are still just the same player as before this all started, a player that has never accomplished anything. And if you did ghost any of those finals matches? You should be embarrassed if that is the best you could do. You and I both know just how much you lucked out here, no matter how you try to justify it to yourself. Funny thing though, if we won I was going to make a post bashing every single one of the Battle Girls players, and it would have been a hell of a lot better than your weak ass post.
wat

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
...then Clarion should also have been disqualified from POWC last year for using the same Shedinja set, lol

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
...then Clarion should also have been disqualified from POWC last year for using the same Shedinja set, lol
Yes, YOU should have been, just cause one tournament (on a different site) makes a bad decision doesn't mean that all tournaments should.

Anyways hoping omfuga wins cause cute and blunder and aim somehow both lose, hate poketubers, hope both teams lose, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)