UU Snake Draft IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion

Welcome to the second week of UUSD! Please familiarize yourself with the following:
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.

Standings
(with the help of Ticken)

:sandaconda:Lake of Outrage Sandacondas (7) vs. (5) Tohjo Falls Dragonites :dragonite:
SV UU: gum vs watashi
SV UU: hs vs Parpar
SV UU: Fc vs starbitstorm
SV UU: Azick vs TyCarter
SS UU: Luthier vs dex
SM UU: pdt vs robjr
ORAS UU: dingbat vs Gondra
BW UU: Nalorium vs Fakee
DPP UU: Thiago Nunes vs LpZ
ADV UU: Heysup vs Xrn
GSC UU: vani vs Raahel
RBY UU: YBW vs Sabelette

:primarina:Paniola Primarinas (4) vs. (8) Wild Wordle Wurmples:wurmple:
SV UU: Dr. Phd. BJ vs DugZa
SV UU: Lily vs Booty
SV UU: Corperate n vs Floss
SV UU: ninjadog vs Danny
SS UU: udongirl vs Piyush25
SM UU: Xiri vs Chaitanya
ORAS UU: Scalescale vs Amukamara
BW UU: Finchinator vs zS
DPP UU: fatty vs Beraldo
ADV UU: SEA vs gorex
GSC UU: Estarossa vs alive
RBY UU: NotVeryCake vs MrSoup

:scovillain: Ascovillains (4) vs. (7) Dragon's Den Dragonairs:dragonair:
SV UU: mncmt vs vivalospride
SV UU: passion vs Andyboy
SV UU: TPP vs Moutemoute
SV UU: Ciro napoli vs Feliburn
SS UU: airfare vs TDK
SM UU: lax vs Sage
ORAS UU: Elfuseon vs Sylvi
BW UU: GoldCat vs rs
DPP UU: Le Don vs Eternal Spirit
ADV UU: Sirwings vs BigFatMantis
GSC UU: dawnbuster vs col49
RBY UU: Unowndragon vs royzin

:meloetta: Violet City Vtubers (5) vs. (7) Ceruledge of Tomorrow :ceruledge:
SV UU: Mimilucha vs Alkione
SV UU: Liz Angeles vs Leru
SV UU: justdrew vs JustFranco
SV UU: Rasche vs Peum
SS UU: 691 vs Attribute
SM UU: EternalSnowman vs etern
ORAS UU: Lyssa vs The Strap
BW UU: Punny vs choolio
DPP UU: Micciu vs HSOWA
ADV UU: Chaos23333 vs HANTSUKI
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs Mr.378
RBY UU: Torchic vs Amaranth

Lake of Outrage Sandacondas (0) vs. (0) Tohjo Falls Dragonites

Paniola Primarinas (0) vs. (0) Wild Wordle Wurmples
SS UU: udongirl vs Piyush25
BW UU: Finchinator vs zS

Ascovillains (0) vs. (0) Dragon's Den Dragonairs

Violet City Vtubers (0) vs. (0) Ceruledge of Tomorrow
SV UU: Mimilucha vs Alkione
SV UU: Liz Angeles vs Leru
SV UU: justdrew vs JustFranco
SV UU: Rasche vs Peum
SS UU: 691 vs Attribute
SM UU: EternalSnowman vs etern
ORAS UU: Lyssa vs The Strap
BW UU: Punny vs choolio
DPP UU: Micciu vs HSOWA
ADV UU: Chaos23333 vs HANTSUKI
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs Mr.378
RBY UU: Torchic vs Amaranth

The deadline for this week is Sunday, October 22nd @ 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited by a moderator:

spell

It’s a femininomenon
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
SV UU: gum vs watashi - honestly have no read here, gum probably doesnt care at all about this tournament and will just use whatever (see: him using cheese last week, dillon classic) but he may have competition in that with his opponent being watashi. think this one will be close, lean gum though.
SV UU: hs vs Parpar - hs came back from a nearly 2 year long hiatus to play against us last week in a game that i think was ok considering he hasnt touched the gen ever or mons for so long, so i believe he will do better since he normally performs well in this tier. his team will definitely be viable so he just needs to patch up his play. another close one though since im still a fan of parpar in sv.
SV UU: Fc vs starbitstorm - fc nuzlocked us + good player and will bring something good so hell likely beat sbs. #guelphpower
SV UU: Azick vs TyCarter - azick is better, dont know how much faith i have in tycarter

SV UU: Dr. Phd. BJ vs DugZa - last week wasnt a good showing / proof of him being bad (i think hes very good) so ill bold him here but it hurts also because rugza is my favourite om player.
SV UU: Lily vs Booty - wasnt a fan of what she brought last week, but even if she brings something similar i think there is a decent skill gap between her and sab
SV UU: ninjadog vs Danny - big ninjadog fan

SV UU: justdrew vs Alkione - drew kind of farmed last week, i expect to see similar work here
SV UU: Liz Angeles vs Leru - better player
SV UU: Mimilucha vs JustFranco - franco almost put himself in a bad spot last week in a very good matchup but i believe this time things will be different and more clean from him, fan of his personally and is a decent performer overall.
SV UU: Rasche vs dunoks - dont really know rasche + am more familiar with dunoks who is pretty decent

go team! :dragonair: :heart:

:sv/Lurantis: WEEK 2 INDIVIDUAL MANTIS RANKINGS :sv/Kleavor:
(sponsored by Gatorade. Is it in you?)

Every week I will be ranking the starters of each tier individually, with SV UU being ranked 1-10 and all other tiers being ranked 1-5. If you do not make the Top 10 or Top 5 that means you are unranked but if you win some games you can easily move up and make it to the big time on top of the Mantis Billboard Top UUSD 50 end of season. The Dragonairs are all #1 in their respective tiers so I will not waste everyone's time ranking them obviously.

The algorithm used in these rankings has been passed on by generations of mantificent scientists and involves years of replays in the tier, overall character references, glowing contributions, as well as past success generally and in this tour specifically. The cost is high to push them through the Rankinator 9000 but it is well worth it to bring these to you each week:

:Ogerpon: SV UU RANKINGS :Iron Hands:
  1. mncmt
  2. Lily
  3. starbitstorm
  4. justdrew
  5. dunoks
  6. DugZa
  7. Fc
  8. TPP
  9. Floss
  10. Passion

:Zarude: SS UU RANKINGS :Hatterene:
  1. Attribute
  2. Luthier
  3. kythr
  4. udongirl
  5. dex

:Primarina: SM UU RANKINGS :Latias:
  1. robjr
  2. pdt
  3. EternalSnowman
  4. Xiri
  5. lax

:Sylveon: ORAS UU RANKINGS :Virizion:
  1. Lyssa
  2. Amukamara
  3. Gondra
  4. dingbat
  5. Scalescale

:Victini: BW UU RANKINGS :Druddigon:
  1. Punny
  2. GoldCat
  3. Finchinator
  4. choolio
  5. Nalorium

:Leafeon: DPP UU RANKINGS :Uxie:
  1. fatty
  2. Micciu
  3. Thiago Nunes
  4. LpZ
  5. Le Don

:Kangaskhan: ADV UU RANKINGS :Lapras:
  1. Heysup
  2. HANTSUKI
  3. Xrn
  4. SEA
  5. gorex

:Muk: GSC UU RANKINGS :Aerodactyl:
  1. Estarossa
  2. Mr.378
  3. Real FV13
  4. vani
  5. alive

:Tentacruel: RBY UU RANKINGS :Articuno:
  1. MrSoup
  2. Unowndragon
  3. Torchic
  4. Sabelette
  5. NotVeryCake

Disagree with these rankings? Then let's see your own! Call 1-800-Rank-All-Of-The-UUSD-Slots-2023-2day-inc. and submit!

Melt Gibson

planting gardens in the potholes
is a Forum Moderator
gonna do predicts again bc why not, very excited to see The Fucking SMUU Game Ever with pdt vs robjr :)

:arctozolt: :arctozolt: :arctozolt:

Paniola Primarinas vs. Wild Wordle Wurmples
SV UU: Dr. Phd. BJ vs DugZa - he's never beating that name but he's got the game on lock for sure
SV UU: Lily vs Booty - as long as she doesn't bring what she brought last week and hits her will-o-wisps she'll be fine
SV UU: Corperate n vs Floss - corp's awesome but floss has just been on fire
SV UU: ninjadog vs Danny - learned my lesson about doubting danny last week, not doing that again
SS UU: udongirl vs kythr - not bolding against kythr in ss + free sv udon
SM UU: Xiri vs Chaitanya - Xiri prob knows the tier better?
ORAS UU: Scalescale vs Amukamara - mostly vibes
BW UU: Finchinator vs EviGaro - had one of the harder matchups in his pool last week and I think he has it in him to bounce back
DPP UU: fatty vs Beraldo - I'm not bolding against fatty in DPP
ADV UU: SEA vs gorex - it'd be mean to bold against my adv pu friends
GSC UU: Estarossa vs alive - the show must go on but esta hasn't seemed to have his magic touch for a bit
RBY UU: NotVeryCake vs MrSoup - putting expectations on you as revenge for our PUPL game

Ascovillains vs. Dragon's Den Dragonairs
SV UU: mncmt vs vivalospride - guys can we please not crush viv's soul he literally just came out of retirement
SV UU: passion vs Andyboy - i just don't see this going down any other way
SV UU: TPP vs Moutemoute - coming off of a win and probably going to load jank
SV UU: Ciro napoli vs Feliburn - okay but who is ciro napoli, genuinely? i'm not even trying to be mean i've just never seen him before
SS UU: airfare vs TDK - yeah
SM UU: lax vs Sage - i'm sorry bestie but pdt into lax into robjr would crush literally anyone's spirit i think
ORAS UU: Elfuseon vs Sylvi - I think sylvi wants it more between the two of them
BW UU: GoldCat vs rs - if i'm wrong on this one then these are the last predicts y'all are getting from me this year
DPP UU: Le Don vs Eternal Spirit - don came out swinging last week and he probably does it again
ADV UU: Sirwings vs BigFatMantis - just don't "forget" to load kanga <3
GSC UU: dawnbuster vs col49 - this one is tough, but i think dawn has it handled
RBY UU: Unowndragon vs royzin - if RBY is a mickey mouse tier then unown may as well be the fucking king of disneyland

Violet City Vtubers vs. Ceruledge of Tomorrow
SV UU: justdrew vs Alkione - I really just don't know if drew has that dawg in him
SV UU: Liz Angeles vs Leru - to my knowledge liz actively builds this tier and leru doesn't
SV UU: Mimilucha vs JustFranco - I'm dumb, but not stupid enough to bold against franco
SV UU: Rasche vs dunoks - rasche has more to prove and is the better builder for this tier
SS UU: 691 vs Attribute - not stupid enough to bold against attribute either
SM UU: EternalSnowman vs etern - snowman has good knowledge of the tier and is also coming off of a win
ORAS UU: Lyssa vs The Strap - I AM stupid enough to bold my friends (STRAP GAMING)
BW UU: Punny vs choolio - this is going to be one hell of a game, but punny is less washed up so I'm giving him the edge
DPP UU: Micciu vs HSOWA - this just feels correct
ADV UU: Chaos23333 vs HANTSUKI - idk if I've ever seen chaos play ADV, and hantsuki has results in the tier
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs Mr.378 - I. AM. IRON MANNNNN.
RBY UU: Torchic vs Amaranth - this is assuming he doesn't tilt

Lake of Outrage Sandacondas (0) vs. (0) Tohjo Falls Dragonites
SV UU: gum vs watashi - hard to get a read on this game, watashi didn't play great last week, gum won without having to do much, could go either way but watashi probably has the better support so I lean towards him
SV UU: hs vs Parpar - expect this one to be close, liked hs's team better last week
SV UU: Fc vs starbitstorm - sbs should be favoured here as long as he doesn't go too far in trying to cteam
SV UU: Azick vs TyCarter - both looked decent last week, have more faith in ty
SS UU: Luthier vs dex - Luthier played really well last week, there is potential to lose in the builder here cos idk about his support but he should win

Paniola Primarinas (0) vs. (0) Wild Wordle Wurmples
SV UU: Dr. Phd. BJ vs DugZa - I still don't really know who BJ is and dugza washed me last week
SV UU: Lily vs Booty - Booty seems pretty motivated in this tier atm so I don't think the upset is impossible but Lily should win this
SV UU: Corperate n vs Floss - corp played well last week but i find it hard to see him beating floss
SV UU: ninjadog vs Danny - trust him to farm with qob teams at this point
SS UU: udongirl vs kythr - free sv udon

Ascovillains (0) vs. (0) Dragon's Den Dragonairs
SV UU: mncmt vs vivalospride - gonna bold mence vs anyone pretty much
SV UU: passion vs Andyboy - was fairly unimpressed with andyboys game last week and passion is great
SV UU: TPP vs Moutemoute - never seen tpp in this tier and moute seems to be having fun
SV UU: Ciro napoli vs Feliburn - hard to read much into either players games last week so bolding uu open winner
SS UU: airfare vs TDK - airfare will probably get passed some jank shit here that maybe gives him half a chance but surely carson wins this

did a predicts stream yesterday and also caught the sv game as well, still figuring out how to format stuff and make the stream actually look good etc but thanks to everyone who tuned in yesterday, go vtubers!!! e: idk if the video starts like an hour in when u click on it if it does im sorry

15/34

Lake of Outrage Sandacondas (7) vs. (4) Tohjo Falls Dragonites

Paniola Primarinas (9) vs. (3) Wild Wordle Wurmples
SS UU: udongirl vs kythr
BW UU: Finchinator vs EviGaro

Ascovillains (7) vs. (5) Dragon's Den Dragonairs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)