VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind, I've already lost. 20 different ways.

EDIT: Actually, I would like to buddy clause with anybody from seniors(or the attitude impaired division, if anyone else is planning on entering it). I will be wearing shorts, a black/grayish shirt + black/gray/red striped thingy on top.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Please, for goodness sakes, can we call it friend rule instead of a clause? That just sounds...weird. And I don't care what people are wearing, just ask everyone you play if they're from Smogon? (or post a pic in the VGC 11 Picture thread)

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Guys if we try so hard to abuse friend rule we won't get to have it anymore, and then Id have to beat Tyler every tournament, he won't like that.

Seriously... stop biting the hand that feeds. If you're friends with your opponent, then that is what the "friend rule" is for. If you're concerned your opponent might be competent because he's not drooling or dressed up like a Pikachu, probably that wouldn't be a good enough reason to try to envoke it. It's pretty simple.

Pretty late for me to say this now but w/e.

Good luck to everyone participating tomorrow! Hope you guys don't get swept up in the competition and forget to HAVE FUN!

Go JRank! I got a good feeling your going to win this! :D

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
STOP TELLING ME I'M GOING TO WIN

i suck under pressure and don't expect to win anyway, so why should you guys (expect me to win)

oh and if anyone wants to see my crappy stream instead of teej's here it is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jrank13
I'll save battery til final rounds as long as I can stay til then @__@

I'm going to use the friend rule for the first few rounds so.. I'm gonna be an Asian in a pokétopia shirt, white shorts, a hat, and some ray-bans. I'll be there in the morning, see you tomorrow!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Don't friend rule.

Go all Ducks, including Roy (he's our boy), TeeJ + wife, kongler, and Alaka. Let's get it!!

Good luck to you guys going to this Regional, I am excited for more war stories before my Regional in New Jersey :) I love reading them.

STOP TELLING ME I'M GOING TO WIN

i suck under pressure and don't expect to win anyway, so why should you guys (expect me to win)

oh and if anyone wants to see my crappy stream instead of teej's here it is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jrank13
I'll save battery til final rounds as long as I can stay til then @__@
Because we love joking around with you <3
Good luck JRank! Be sure to win!
Thanks for streaming masters division anyways so here's some toast for good luck. :toast::toast::toast:

Look for 4 guys wearing blue tanks. That'll be me and Charistopher and 2 of our friends. I'll be the one in the yellow hat.

breh

強いだね
Good luck tomorrow everyone. May the gods of crithax be in your favor.
And also the gods of not getting flinched by Dark Pulse hrngggghhhh

(also the gods of making intelligent plays)

lol, good luck tomorrow to everybody competing!

My brother will be there also, his username is MuchlaxMan, and I am currently staying up all night to help him finish. So much so that he just posted on my account thinking it was his.... its gonna be a long night.

Edit: to explain better, we use the same computer and im nice enough to stay logged in. To anyone else last minute cramming, i feel ya!

Good luck y'all! Its a shame I can't make it cause i live like two hours away, (I'm going to a shoe in Austin) but y'all have fun and don't get scared.

??

I will be there in a red shirt and red shoes, just like Ash Ketchum would do it. Just like Ash Ketchum, I plan to lose and call it no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)