Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jolteon is the revenge killer for this team. He is the fastest Poke in OU and can do his job with out the need for a Choice Scarf, so I gave him some Choice Specs with speed EVs.
Volt Switch is the main move of this team and Thunderbolt is for a more powerful STAB attack.
Shadow Ball gives coverage against ghosts and Psychic types while HP:Ice is for all the dragon types that I've been coming across.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Rotom-Wash is my Bulky Volt switcher that I bring in to take Fire and Electric, so I set him up with max HP and SDef to take those hits.
Volt Switch and Hydro Pump are the STAB moves for Tempo and taking out the fire types he tanks.
Will-O-Wisp helps mitigate damage from physical attackers and cripples physical sweepers like Scizor T-tar or Haxxorus.
Pain Split gives rotom-w a bit of recovery and can be very damaging to fresh switch ins.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Scizor is a great U-turner with STAB U-turn and a great movepool, I run Bullet Punch and Superpower for priority and coverage on steel types. Pursuit coupled with Technician hits ghost and psychic types hard even if they don't switch.
I run Choice Band with max attack to really beef up Scizor's attacks.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Mienshao is an amazing U-turn user thanks to its ability Regenerator which allows it to regain 1/3 its max hp on switch out. Because of Regenerator, running Life Orb on Mienshao gives it the extra damage it needs to sweep without having to worry too much about the orb damage.
Fake Out gives Mienshao free damage on its target and can cause another turn of toxic/Will-O-Wisp damage. High Jump Kick and Stone Edge give Mienshao good coverage against flyers and a strong STAB move.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Roar

I picked up a Vaporeon because my original team had a hard time dealing with sweepers setting up Swords dances and dragon dances. Vaporeon is mainly used for phasing out sweepers with roar and throwing out some wish heals.
Vapoeron can also be used to take fire attacks if Rotom-W would be a bad switch in.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Volt Switch

Forretress is my teams rapid spinner and Stealth Rock setter; With max Hp and Def EV's Forretress can set up rocks and spin with relative saftey.
Not only can he spin away rocks while setting up his own, but he can also use volt switch to increase the tempo of my team and force switches increasing the enemies damage from entry hazards

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)