-Ability: Sand Veil
-Nature: Jolly
-@ Life Orb
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Substitute
------
This guy used to be my friend's(As a Gible) but was traded to me, At first the Gible didn't help me too much in-game in Platinum,
but when i was introduced to competitive battling(Thanks a lot big bro!), I found out that a Garchomp could be of Sentimental Value,
and little Gible having the Jolly Nature makes it so he has a bunch 'o movesets to work with and after some experminatations w/
other sweepers, XD002 got the rightful place on my team as the team's main sweeper, Swords Dance is a beat-up asset, while
Substitute will let me live of some 'Mons who set up, Swords Dance Dragon Claw kills most of 'em, while Earthquake is for everything
else. The only thing which i see checking Garchomp is Skarmory Even so, I have Hellion at my disposal to cover that.
---------------------------------

"Hellion" the Salamence
-EVs: 110 HP, 252 Atk, 148 Spe
-IVs: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 16 Def, 22 SpA, 22 SpD, 26 Spe
-@ Focus Sash
-Ability: Intimidate
-Nature:Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-----------------------------
Here's Dragonic Ogre no.2, Because no Dragon Ubers Team w/o Salamence and Chompah', Focus Sash
makes him more durable against Suicide Metagross, and the Focus Sash is there so he will be able to pull
off at least one Dragon Dance(Which is all he needs) then sweeps, Dragon Claw is like Garchomp's, Earthquake
is the same, while i have a Stone Edge for Skarmory and although he is more diverse than Garchomp, Garchomp's
Life Orb+Swords Dance+STAB Dragon Claw Combo is more into appealing to me Because dammit, that set's evil.
------------------------------

"Rex" the Tyranitar
-EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 Spe
-IVs: 31 HP, 252 Atk, 13 Def, 6 SpA, 8 SpD, 24 Spe
-Nature: Adamant
-Ability: Sand Veil
-@ Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
----------------
*wonders why he isn't Uber yet* Ah, my favorite Dino from GSC comes back as a Wi-fi 'mon,
the Dragon Danceis mutual to Salamence's, but his movesets are contrary, Crunch kills Focus Blast-Packing
Gengar, Stone Edge kills the evil Weavile, while Earthquake is there for the steel types which i have trouble with.
------------------------------------

"IronFenix" the Skarmory
-EVs: 252 HP, 60 Def, 196 SpD
-IVs:20 HP, 22 Atk, 31 Def, 25 Spa, 11 SpD, 11 Spe
-Nature: Impish
-Ability: Keen Eye
-@ Chesto Berry
-Rest
-Drill Peck
-Roar
-Spikes
---------------
Since 4 of my 'mons are easily walled by Skarmory, why don't i put one on my team? That
thought came and IronFenix was born, He switches in on non-special Groudons and bulky Kyogres
(which hopefully isn't packing Thunder.)sets up spikes and walls, Rest lets him shrug off damage
and status effects, Roar is for some things which she can't wall and Spikes are self-explanatory.
---------------

"Girantina" the Gengar
-EVs: 6 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
-IVs: 31 HP, 11 Def, 30 SpA, 20 SpD, 29 Spe
-Nature: Modest
-Ability: Levitate
-@ Petaya Berry
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Focus Blast
-Substitute
------------
Well, this guy's the random Pokemon on my team, and if you're replacing anyone let it be him,
But he doesn't really prove to be that useless mainly because he has a broad type coverage, which
makes even Weavile need to be careful. Substitute walls like hell and is an asset for that Petaya Berry,
while Focus Blast deals with unnecessary Tyranitar threats(Granting it doesn't miss.), Sludge Bomb
grants STAB damage while at the same time trying to inflict Venom upon his target. While Shadow Ball
is for those annoying Starmie Walls.
----------------

"WallHack" the Blissey
-EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe
-IVs: 31 HP, 28 Atk, 17 Def, 13 SpA, 25 SpD, 18 Spe
-Nature: Bold
-Ability: Natural Grace
-@ Leftovers
-Stealth Rock
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave
-Seismic Toss
-------------
My special wall, this one's self-explanatory, since she can outlive most
attacks, Softboil the damage away, Thunder Wave necessities and use Seismic
Toss for some walls who rely on Defenses rather than HP. A taunt-user can destroy her though
Although Breloom will as well.

This team seems oddly familiar... Oh wait! These are the exact same Pokemon that Marriland used some two years ago. Try coming up with your own team.

Marriland? Oh, him, well...sorry but this team's a tribute to him, and...i really am a big fan of him..so yeah and i'm out to prove that i can pull it off
like he can.(Once i get my Wi-fi's stability back.)

So basically you're using Marriland's 2-3yo team. Just so you know, the RMT forum is so people can comment on and hopefully improve your team. What do you seek in this RMT?

Marriland used his team for the OU Metagame. His team is outdated because Salamence and Garchomp were not banned yet.
-HP EVs on Blissey are wasted because it already has a gargantum HP stat, relocate them to Special Defense instead
-I don't see how Salamence handles Skarmory. Also, you really want Outrage on Salamence, as well as a fire type move like Fire Blast or Flamethrower.
-Salamence shouldn't even need HP EVs if you want to use a Focus Sash on it
-You're missing out on the type coverage on Garchomp, Substitute should be used if you're abusing a Salac Berry or something. Stone Edge is a good choice since in can hit Lugia, which Tyranitar fails to outspeed
-Sludge Bomb is stupid on Gengar. In the Uber Metagame, scoring super effective hits is more important than boosted stab moves. You want HP Ice for coverage against the abundant dragons, or HP Fire for steels like Metragross, Foretress, Scizor, and Jirachi. it even hits Shedninja.
-BTW, I have yet to see a Starmie Wall in Ubers

haunter

Banned deucer.
Salamence and Garchomp can't be used in OU. This team can't be rated as an OU team and would be a mediocre Uber team. If you play custom rules, you have to spcify your ruleset. Other than that, we don't support plagiarism, post your own team if you need hekp with it. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)