Side Welcome to Sun and Moon! (Week 6: See Post #587)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
stop doin drama, really, its not even fun.

if someone's lagging just wait for him and don't say that

gj isza though

Let's have some sportsmanship please. We all want to win, but there's no reason to be rude and demeaning each other. Light-hearted shit talk is OK in moderation, but please use good judgment on when the line is being crossed. I'd rather not have to make decisions on things like this, but if it continues, I'll step in. Only two days in and quite a lot of questionable things have been said already, so let's try to keep this tour a little cleaner.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Lost due to a crit:
+1 252 Atk Kartana Leaf Blade vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 141-167 (41.3 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
The opposing Kartana used Leaf Blade!
It's not very effective... A critical hit! Victini lost 50.1% of its health!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-492159824
25 % is almost a scald burn, yeah its quite unlucky of you but if you have a win con you have to go for it right ? Rinri did the best out of the situation and i dont feel bad of him. He did quite well if you think that he is new to mono :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)