What new Pokemon in Black & White would you want to have in your party?

White run:

Daikenki: Solo run until Dageki is available.
Dageki: Disc One Nuke
Shinpora: Disc One Nuke
Nuttre: Awesome tank with Power Whip=on my team naow
Shanderaa: Flash Fire+145 base Sp. A.+usable speed for the in-game=PROFIT.
ONONOkusu: 147. Enough said.

Not sure what my other teams will be yet, only that for my second Isshu game I'm using Smuglord.

Currently I'm running through White with these dudes. It's pretty much just to get a feel for the game.

Once I'm done, I'll do Black.

I know that Morobareru is complete ass... but I loved him the second I saw his prevo. I'm hoping the other three make up for him.

I always leave two spots for HM slaves. Otherwise I end up being terribly underleveled. I'm also dying to try out Iawparesu, Muurando, Hahakomori, Gigigiaru, and Doredia. I'll probably end up doing what I've done with all the other gens; playing through again and again until I've used all the Pokemon I like.

First runthrough with SMugleaf

Janobii
Shinpora
Darumakka
Hiyakki
Aaken
Shimama

Aeken is godly, he is gonna rip everyhing to shreds once he evolves.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have the team I said I would get. They're just not in level 100 yet and Daikenki isn't EV trained yet, like the others are. Don't have the berries I need yet. And Jiheddo hasn't evolved yet as all, besides Daikenki, are at level 50 something. Daikenki is at lv. 70 something.

Pardon me, but... Why are there so many people who use a team of 6 dittos? >_>
The site they got it from (I think it was Bulbapedia) was forced by Nintendo to remove the sprites from the site, just like Serebii. The owner of the site, however, changed all of them to Dittos, which is why they appear now.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The site they got it from (I think it was Bulbapedia) was forced by Nintendo to remove the sprites from the site, just like Serebii. The owner of the site, however, changed all of them to Dittos, which is why they appear now.
No, it was Pokébeach.

I have a lot of Pokemon I want to use, I'm probably going to use some of these:
Tabunne doesn't get any healing moves, and his stats are awful so I probably won't use him and just keep him as my avatar. Not sure what starter I'll use either, might not use one at all.

EDIT: Okay all my sprites just magically disappeared, I'll probably use the Gigaiasu, Tsunbeaa, Kojondo, Wargle, and possibly Doreida or Abagoora depending on which starter I get, still deciding.

Current in-game team:

Lvl.41 Emboar
Boiling Water
Nitro Charge
Hammer Arm
Rock Tomb lol

Lvl. 41 Warubiaru
Dig
Sand Tomb or w/e it's called
Crunch
Rock Tomb

Lvl. 41 Aakeosu
Acrobat
Fly
Crunch
Rock Tomb -_-

+ an HM Slave and the green monkey's evo that I ditched quite a while ago.

I'm up to that airport town, 5th gym I think, and as you can see my team isn't that crash hot. I really went for the guys that stood out to me when I first went through the list. But it doesn't help that they are all major glass cannons :\. Aakeosu and Waru are both adamant, which took a lot of repetition to acquire, but have horrible movesets atm. Emboar is a beast, I love him to bits. Can't wait until I get that Wild Volt tm, which will give him ridiculously good coverage hehe. His IVs are all SR'd to near perfection too and he has that +Atk, -Def nature.

Looking to fill up final three slots with Burunkeru, Sazando and something else. I can get the former as soon as I get Surf, right?

-that was an effort to type on my iPhone -_-

my first team 4 white
emboar
nageki
yanakki
kenhorou
gamageroge
kirikizan
third installment team
daikenki
baokki
wargle
zuruzukin
zeburaika
rankurusu
first team is just ingame second team i might take to compettitive battling and maybe later ill make my first team competttive if my second team does well

I fell in love with Kerudio when I first saw it, but unfortunately it's an event poke, and I'll have to make do. My current team;
Emboar
Erufuun
Denchura
Zurizukin
Zekrom (lol)

I need to have Abagoora.

HP: 74
Atk:108
Def: 133
Sp.Atk: 83
Sp.Def:65
Speed: 32

SHELLLLLLLLLL BREAKKKKKKK :happybrain:
For those who have no idea how kick-ass Shell Break is, let me break it down for you.
Upon use, Def & Sp. Def go down a stage each, but in return, Abagoora gets +2 Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.
This will be GODLY in-game (especially because of its low base speed, so it'll use Shell Break efficiently), and it will be mine as soon as I can get it. Awesome. <3

zuruzukin because he doesn't give a f*** about what anyone thinks about his rockin' hairstyle. not to mention he has access to dragon dance and drain punch as egg moves with enough bulk to make sure he gets all the boosts that he needs.

this is gonna be my in game team, i fell in love with urugamosu and erufuun, ill probably put together a sunny day team later
-urugamosu
-zuruzukin
-ononokusu
-erufuun
-warubiaru

Current team :
Janobil
Darumakka (Hihidaruma prevo)
Mogyruu (Doryuuzu prevo)
Harderrier
Zulugg (Zuruzukin prevo)

Abagoora and Mebujika for me.

Just praying that Abagoora is in UU, since I'm pretty sure Mebu's gonna end up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)