Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 244 HP / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Iron Head
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

This is a basic Fighting team, with Medicham being my choice of mega. Specs Keldeo is strong and with Hydro Pump it dents many threats. Scarf Terrakion is a reliable revenge killer as it outspeeds Scarf Kyurem-B and Victini. Mega Medicham and Breloom both have access to priority allowing them to revenge kill weakened pokemon, not to mention bullet punch helps with mega diancie. Lastly, Cobalion is my rock setter, Whats my last?

Last edited:

Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

With Psychic on the rise, adding a good Psychic breaker to Fighting is all the rage these days xp. Pangoro is pretty slow, but it is also powerful, especially with a Choice Band. The two wallbreakers on the team, Keldeo and Mega Medicham, love the offensive support that Pangoro provides. Keldeo is mainly countered by bulky Psychic-types, which Pangoro can easily remove. Mega Medicham's only counters are Doublade, Defensive Sableye (yay Scrappy), and Slowbro, all of which are demolished by Pangoro:

252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 338-402 (85.7 - 102%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Colbur Berry Slowbro: 169-201 (42.8 - 51%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Superpower vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 294-348 (92.1 - 109%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band burned Pangoro Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sableye: 270-318 (88.8 - 104.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

Other than the offensive support, Pangoro's signature Parting Shot works well, as it allows it to slowly pivot into Keldeo and Mega Medicham, who hate hard switching in. The set is pretty self-explanatory, but the EVs allow it to outspeed stuff up to 8 Speed Rotom-W (which creeps Crawdaunt) and most bulky Fairy-types.

Last edited:

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability Guts
EVs: 248 Hp / 108 Atk / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

I Noticed this team has no status Absorber So Conkeldurr Seems like a good choice its a powerful guts user and is bulky and still powerful with assault vest.

Last edited:
This team has a desperate lack of set-up sweepers, something every fighting team should have. I propose Hawlucha here.

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Hawlucha is the best possible non-mega set-up sweeper on Fighting. It can find opportunities to set-up and, against some monos, especially low-tier monos like Poison and Whimsi-less Grass, can destroy a team OHKOing everything on that team at +2 after rocks. In addition, the current team is a little ground weak with no good switchins into an EQ, to which Hawlucha provides an immunity. In addition, Hawlucha can slightly improve the Psychic matchup being able to safely set up on Mew and 2HKOs Slowbro which this team can't handle that well bar Loom

(+2 244+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 210-247 (53.2 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery)

albeit you have to be wary of Gardevoir. If you have rocks up, and find a mon to set up on, whether it be a Mew on Psychic or a Tentacruel on Poison, you're golden.

(Sorry if this is too late, however there is only 1 other one done so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring)

^emboar hitting flying types with head smash and also throwing shade at starblim's conk
Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Head Smash
- Wild Charge
- Iron Head / Superpower / sucker punch

simple standard set, reckless flare blitz/head smash/wild charge are really powerful and help a ton in the flying matchup. superpower isnt exactly needed in the last slot considering everything but cobalion has fighting stab. iron head is a secondary diancie check, sucker punch can be used for priority although the team already has some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)