Which Discord HypeSquad House Are You?

I am in the House of Balance. This makes sense as half of my posts are really good and half of my posts are really bad.

Reactions: hs
xzern: We come to you now with revelations about today's attack in smogoff. An anonymous source provided this video, it shows The Mawile Ace, aka, Mace, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing.

Mace : I managed to send the Troll back into the dimensional rift but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. DTC attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, chaos technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new forum owner, no one else.

[cut to altered footage of private logs]

Kakaloki : Are you sure you want to commence the thread attack? There'll be significant causalities.

DTC : Do it. Execute them all.

xzern: This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website 'smogon.com'

faint: There you have it folks: conclusive proof that DTC was responsible for the brutal murder of Mace! An interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our forum, and who will no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time! But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

Mace: DTC's real... DTC's real name is - DTC's name is Dick Tamer Christopher!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
072ec99666eae1e9adc66188e905f0bb.gif

Remember when i returned to discord in 2018 after a 10+ years absence (IRC days), and then got banned. And now its been 3 years since the last time i tried to log in.

Good times. I miss the internet life (not really but maybe a little bit).
#housestark

uhh... not to be mean but is it possible for you to retake the test? could just be vibes but im not rly feeling that you're one of us...
Personally, it's weird when people just assume my personality through vibes. But I'm not gonna write a page-long rant about reasons why I'm worthy, because this is just for fun.
2021-06-18 08_35_22-chatting.png

There, now I'm in the balance club because I'm a coward and have soft vibes. :blobthumbsup:
If you want a more positive respond then...
I'm now in the balance house because faint said I'm not like him and his people:blobnom:

There we go, a win-win for all of us. I'm not one of your people, and I don't have a bad taste in my mouth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)