Who needs an evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pokemon need evolutions in generation 5? They're running out of ideas, so they'll need to evolve something!

Rule:
-No quad evolutions(4)

Start suggesting!

My vote is on Magcargo. He could evolve into a magma slug with a steel shell on it's back. The shell would have magma cannons protruding from it, like Blastoise. Fire/Rock is terrible, but Fire/Steel would be more interesting.

Fire/Steel would make it a defensive Heatran.

I think Claydol deserves an evo, if only to give him the ability to actually damage something.

Like Claydol, Banette has patiently waited for an evo and received nothing.

Sunflora has waited even longer and still has no evo.

I like Farfetch'd. He deserves an evolution. He is, after all, the WILD DUCK Pokemon! I like Claydol, too. He could use one. BTW, if there is a similar thread, I didn't know. Sorry

Fire/Steel would make it a defensive Heatran.

I think Claydol deserves an evo, if only to give him the ability to actually damage something.

Like Claydol, Banette has patiently waited for an evo and received nothing.

Sunflora has waited even longer and still has no evo.
Sunflora might work on Trick Room + Sunny day teams, so it isn't that bad.

Sunflora pwns shit with Trick ROom + SUnny day support.

Banette is one of my favorite 3rd gens, and when that stupid ghost cyclops wannabe thing got a evo i cried ;_;

Fart Fetcher needs one too.

I don't think Ditto needs an evo...he needs powders to stay in effect. If the powders that Ditto holds, like Quick or Metal Powder, stayed in effect after he transformed, the possibilities could be endless. A Weavile with 700 Speed, or Bronzong with 600 Defense/Spec. Defense. That would make Ditto awesome(or awesomer!)

I don't want Banette or Magcargo to get evolutions, unless their evolutions are not particularly good guaranteeing that they stay UU ...

Personally I would love to see Kangaskhan and Pinsir evolve so they can move on to pastures new ...

If Pinser gets an evo, Heracross has to also. They're counterparts. And I like Heracross and Pinser where they already are

Pinsir and Heracross are too strong for evos. Pinsir just needs a movepool that's worth something. Use the edit button for please.

I'm changing the thread a bit...what improvements do pokemon need? ie Farfetch'd has a fantastic critical hit ratio and need a speed boost only, not an evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)