NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Okay so on page 20 WaterLily gave a tiermaker list as well, and I totally forgot she ever gave a full readslist..

WEW MORE MATERIAL FOR READSLIST ANALYSIS... i have way more fun than I should with this part

...hmmm....

And to add to the comparison with DS' reads from a page prior, and Magic's from much later...

Dusk/Caffeine slot: Townleaned by DS, Magic's top town, WaterLily nulled it
Myself: Nulled twice, Magic's lowest priority on the shot list
Sam: Universal Townread

...Dusk's slot seems to have the most variance to it among the scum readslists found, which I find really interesting..

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Even more fascinating is the other person involved in this whole bussing on top of bussing pile... was Sam
AND THAT SOLVES THIS LINE?!

Was Post Deletion Gate entirely staged by the scumteam to bus someone and make sure at least ONE of them came out townier for it? I mean, Magic survived all the way to the last shot, so... i guess it worked?
Tricky tricky...
that’s pretty tinfoil
this is kinda weird reaction samoyed. you seem a bit concerned about the idea this was a scum plot and defensive? I casually acknowledged this post and I read past it

....oops

I mean theatrics aside there's still half a game to read through... but... reaaally making me think...

Even more fascinating is the other person involved in this whole bussing on top of bussing pile... was Sam

this is kinda weird reaction samoyed. you seem a bit concerned about the idea this was a scum plot and defensive? I casually acknowledged this post and I read past it

....oops

I mean theatrics aside there's still half a game to read through... but... reaaally making me think...
I see what you’re getting at but I think it’s more plausible that scum jumped on a good bussing candidate rather than making their team member delete past posts? Like he was definitely get punished or modkilled for that so why would they stage that

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Good point

The universal tr would've been my first guess, but I'm willing to bet when DS got shot first the scumteam was just like "OH SHIT".. this feels very much like a Plan B from them
I still stand by this, the end result of the whole debacle seems intended to have been Clarinet getting shot first, not DS

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
i think they gunned mewtwo because he’s a universal townread and a good player?

what doesn’t make sense to me is why Vengeful DS would try to get shot? Or Vengeful!Clarinet? Don’t scum want vengefuls around till endgame because in a 1v1 they draw? Vengefuls are also more beneficial to scum lategame than now
..hm......
I don't think DS was trying to get shot is the thing.
Maybe he was badly trying not to be? Which indicates bussing Clarinet...
Mindmeld I never pointed out because filler is bad except when I'm bored and want an audience :P ...but now looking at who's still left...... hmm

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
That Sam post looks... kinda good I think actually? Questioning why DS would want to get shot when clearly they didn't... or... in hindsight it could've been playing dumb potentially....? I'm lost here

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
HAL IS SCUM
HAL IS SCUM
HAL IS SCUM
HAL IS SCUM
HAL IS SCUM
HAL IS SCUM
Ok

Dusk bet me 20 pounds I would be muslynched in the next year

I said I would not

Please stop
HAL IS SCUM
What even is this page I don't even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)