NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to say that I've been getting a sort of group vibe from AG/Twin. Could be two town that just read each other as smart and good, could be scum buddying town, or double scum trying to make things seem better by throwing in support.

I think I'm leaning on slight scum for AG now.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
winter-delta please elaborate on why it wouldn't surprise you if the 3 idlers of you/moody/fort were all town and who you believe is likely to be mafia, together, if so.

dbw and jalmont were idling. this led a few of us to believe they were idling scum. but they have been cleared town, and quite a few of us were surprised. im just saying, if someone were to shoot fcc/moody and they were cleared town, it wouldn't come as a big shock to me, given previous examples. I know im town, so I see no need to try and defend myself like fh does whenever he is viewed as scum.

yeti
fh
us(because his "emo" post sounds like scum who wants to get shot to leave the game. srsly dude just sub out if you wanna)
last two could be anyone.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
town should defend themselves. I find the notion scum are the only ones that care about dying to be moronic. but, you need to scumhunt WHILE you defend yourself. great, you're town, so who's scum? you should always argue with your own death; I'm pretty sure not avoiding death as hard as possible is playing against your wincon as either alignment.

so hey winter

defend urself cuz a lot of ppl scum read you

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also that's like the most fence-sitty post ever

cool you won't be shocked. DO YOU THINK THEY'RE SCUM? and the question you seem to not answer ever, WHY?

Asek

Banned deucer.
No matter what winter delta posts i dont think ill ever be able to form a solid read on them. Reasoning being i dont think a scum team lets a member flounder and get thrown to the sharks like w-d has been on their first game, but i also dont know how experienced the scum team is (shubaka is lol) or how heavily bussing weighs into the current game plan for scum at present

No matter what winter delta posts i dont think ill ever be able to form a solid read on them. Reasoning being i dont think a scum team lets a member flounder and get thrown to the sharks like w-d has been on their first game, but i also dont know how experienced the scum team is (shubaka is lol) or how heavily bussing weighs into the current game plan for scum at present
Remember Deathnote NOC? That's basically what was happening with me.

And then we won.

Point is, I don't exactly see Scum!Delta as too much of a stretch, especially considering that the way he conducted that last statement. It has that scummy sort of vague, doubt-bringing post that I'd more expect of FH. I'm not sure though.

....so basically I took a look at everyone's posts and /mostly/ everything below is based off what they've been saying (or not saying), instead of how much they've been contributing. I also tried to remember my thought process during my previous readlist and I recall bandwagoning. lots of it. putting a stop to that rn.
Flyhn- In response to most people townreading him and/or making posts based off his own stuff, actually told them to stop buddying him/think for themselves. This is something only a town would say voluntarily I think. After dle brought up townlocking someone, I'd assume that a scum, if chosen as townlock, would immeadiately accept said position, because as long as one scum is never shot village can never win. Flyhn has actually raised objection to some others TRing him. Not something a scum would do, if you believe my sentence after "I think." Towny.
AG- Asked some good questions in the beginning, but after that it was, 'I think/don't think x is...', ':quotes post: this changes my views on x... ...' , and recently an iso of moody. conclusion of that was: don't shoot him, I think he'd act a fair bit different. why do you think so ag? my stance: basically fh (on a smaller scale) without the tunneling, and without dragging others into arguments. scum by policy, since I have fh SRed.
Josh- asking questions. lots of them. maybe you could do it, but I literally cannot formulate a real read based off /questions/ alone. maaybe policy town, since these questions are ones that proobably needed to be asked.
Me- o shit waddup
Hitmonleet- asking questions and explaining stuff for the better half of this thread. Some of his reasoning is dumb- for example, using the time between a question and a reply to townread yeti. wha? I have picked up no scumtells from him so far, excluding my tinfoil hat theory, so I'm putting him up as towny.
fcc- aside from his wallpost most of his posts are quite...reactionary. policy scum, same reason as ag.
DLE and moody- Its not all that early in the game, and at this rate I'm reading them as scum for doing jack shit.
US, yeti, fh: My reasons for scumreading them still stands.

asek and twin have been left off. at the time of writing I give literally zero shits about them and nothing they have written sticks out to me. maybe I'll do an iso of them.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
It's not an objection to being townread as much as it's an objection to people sheeping everything I say

I scumread Jalmont until he was shot, and I kinda feel responsible for that one given DBW didn't so much as mention Jalmont once as gunbarer to my knowledge until I outed him as my fos and he immediately just shot him. I shouldn’t feel THIS responsible for a shot that wasn't mine, and it just frustrates me.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Essentially I just feel like I misfired yet i'm still here regardless because in reality I wasn't the one with the gun. To be fair my reads to that point that were actually confirmed all ended up correct (except maybe Haruno, which was a null before the shot, I was just really paranoid of town!Haruno with a gun, and sure enough it was just, as he just turned around and shot Empoof, and came damn close to shooting me.. makes me kinda wish twin isn't scum if I can't figure out what this connection is and whether or not it's bullshit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)