Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as the dugtrio is at full health i think it can survive, but i dont know if you want a different calc.
MIN 87 AVERAGE 94 MAX 103
someone posted before me, sorry

I'd like to report thedude for stalling in a wifi match. We battled for an hour, it was a very stallish match, then when I had him down to two Pokemon (Milotic and Sandslash) with no chance of winning against my three (Milotic, Endeavor Pikachu and Hitmontop), his Sandslash against my Resting Milotic, he stopped playing. His EQ did ~70 damage to Milotic, so he knew that he wouldn't be able to take it out and still win.

I went onto #smogonwifi and asked Toothache if I could DC and report after waiting for 15 minutes and he said that I could. I won't be back until 7:30, but I hope that this is resolved without me having to argue with him. Thanks.

EDIT. I did send him a VM asking him to make his move, but he hasn't been on since the battle started.
Whoa dude, my game froze on me and you wouldnt have won. My milotic had more pp than yours on all his moves and your other two werent capable of bringing it down. But whatever dude if you want a W that bad i have no problem jumping on and running for you. I wasnt able to be online to tell you but if you use stall pokemon and you battle for over an hour sometimes there are random d/c and shit happens

Whoa dude, my game froze on me and you wouldnt have won. My milotic had more pp than yours on all his moves and your other two werent capable of bringing it down. But whatever dude if you want a W that bad i have no problem jumping on and running for you. I wasnt able to be online to tell you but if you use stall pokemon and you battle for over an hour sometimes there are random d/c and shit happens
I just edited it saying that I'm retracting it, I was just annoyed that an hour of battling ended in that... (And yes, my Sub/Endeavor Pikachu could easily have taken it down. ;P)

Lol, ive never seen a pika like that so ill take your word for it. I was very pissed at my game, it just felt like such a waste after an hour......left a sour taste in my mouth.
But sorry for not getting back on to tell you either

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Here's the deal folks - if someone disconnects once, it is neither here nor there. If they do it multiple times, then report them.

Reporting:Tsukase
Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=58476
Friend Code: 4040 1291 8929

We had a OU battle; everything is going nice and smooth until he brings out a Dusknoir that immediately cuts my attack with intimidate. From what I know Dusknoir's ability is pressure.
Kind of pissed me off how he cuts my attack by half with intimidate, then cuts my attack with burn. I roared his Dusknoir out just to confirm, he bring it back into play, and cuts my attack for a third time.

I sent him a message about 10mins ago because I don't want to assume the worse. After waiting for a reply he logs off. I'm kind of suspicious of the whole thing so please try to confirm this with him.

Edit: NVM he said he got the Dusknoir from a friend and that he didn't know that Dusknoir doesn't carry Intimidate.

Lol I was in a great battle against PYROFOX and I had two pokemon left, my flygon adamant vs his last poke gengar after stealth rock damage I used outrage and ko'ed his last poke gengar and right when it died he dc'ed and i asked him why he did and he never replied so I think he needs to be in the blacklist, right?

Wow I checked his profile to ask him why and three other ppl on his profile asked why he dc'ed.

I would like to report rAnDomheRo 2083 for breaking a few rules. During my first battle with him, he disconnected after i knocked out his last pokemon since he thinks that i am hacking. After I had proven to him that I did not hack, he return me with some foul languages and asked me to hack instead...

Today, I have battle with him since he said he shared account with his friend and the person I last fought wasn't him. Although in that game I did lost, but he uses a Rotom-C without informing before battle. Hence I would like to report him no matter he really is sharing account or not because this is the second time this account violated the battle rules.

I noticed he has 2 FCs hence i might as well put both here:
4984-8466-2233
5070-8073-1945

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'd like to report the user livinitup17 for offering NR pokemon in his (now locked) shop thread.

The trapinch on that thread is mine from a giveaway held on Bulbagarden. It was clearly communicated in the rules of the giveaway that is was NR. He was warned (near the bottom) when he posted it on his trade thread there. He is now offering it on this and another forum but not on his Bulbagarden thread.

I apologize if I'm not following the correct procedure here. I have not been on this forum much.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to report the user livinitup17 for offering NR pokemon in his (now locked) shop thread.

The trapinch on that thread is mine from a giveaway held on Bulbagarden. It was clearly communicated in the rules of the giveaway that is was NR. He was warned (near the bottom) when he posted it on his trade thread there. He is now offering it on this and another forum but not on his Bulbagarden thread.

I apologize if I'm not following the correct procedure here. I have not been on this forum much.
This looks like a pretty open-and-shut case. He traded your Trapinch without your permission, you asked him to stop (and even kindly offered him a Nosepass!) and he continued to do so on other forums.

livinitup17 has now been added to the blacklist, and will no longer be able to make future trade threads.

R Cyber Soldier broke Sleep Clause in a battle we had, and didn't even bother responding to my VM asking about it, and had more activity in the Battle Now thread after the VM.

R Cyber Soldier's profile--->http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=58886

The battle request took place here ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78484 at post #'s 3344 and 3345.

The battle did upload to the GTS. If you need further proof, view the folloowing battle video number.

32-02800-97469

It is clear that both my Snorlax, and my Vaporeon were both asleep at the same time via Spore. I ran from the battle the turn after R Cyber Soldier put Vappy to sleep.

My profile --->http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=33538&tab=visitor_messaging

He responded back. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt this time.

Yea expert evan yea i have rng only iv's thought umm i got tutored while ago and learned how to rng and i just need to find out my sid so i can start rng abuse for shinys :) umm well i have been offering free ev training services yea i got couple friends on here you can go check them out in my profile and yea no tradeing at all for the 6-7 months i have been on the blacklisted like you mods told me to there will be no more hacking for me i promose

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At this time I have been advised to keep demondragon0 on the blacklist based on the following feedback received:
Anyway, I would like to protest against demondragon0's request to be taken off the blacklist. His post states that he can RNG for IV's but not shiny pokemon and that he is EV Training for "free" isn't entirely correct.

First of all, his EV Training for "free" actually requests that he can keep a copy of the poke that he EV Trains. In my opinion, that is not "free". A post in the simple request thread shows this. After looking through his recent posts, this "offer" has only been within the last 2 days, which doesn't apply to his 5 or 6 months of being on the blacklist.

Also his recent posts show doubt that he can RNG as he is only offering non RNG pokes or posting pokes that were only SR'ed shown here and here and here.

He asked to be taken off the blacklist twice recently too shown here and here. His "hack check" doesn't show that he can RNG for IVs but the pokemon is shiny, which contradicts his recent statement saying that he can RNG for IVs but not shinyness.

Last of all, if you check his VM log with Bakus, you can see that he states he can RNG for IVs and Shinyness. This again, doesn't make sense since he has only shown pokes that have been SR'ed for or contradicts his post stating he can't RNG for shinyness.

If anything, I just believe that demondragon0 has not done anything helpful to the community within the time he has been on the blacklist and does not deserve to be taken off the blacklist.
While we've had success stories of those previously blacklisted moved down to probation, and I often do believe in 2nd chances, I shall present demondragon0 with a following challenge:

1. take on some RNG challenge requests as suggested by respected members of this community.

2. participate in at least 2 different smogon tournaments which often take place on shoddybattle.

I am open to any other suggestions at this time.

I would like to report Aldieb for the Blacklist.

Here's what happened: I'm in battle with him, up 3-2 against him. It's my Choice Band Sczior vs. His Dragonite. Since he has a Reflect up, he gets 2 DD's up without my Sczior doing much damage. When the Reflect dissapears, I get a Haxy Crit with Bullet Punch to KO his Dragonite with about 70% left. He then switches to his last pokemon, Gengar. I use BP again which does about half to him, which is odd since most Gengar sets get OHKO'd against a STAB Choice Band Technician Scizor. He then uses an Unknown to me Hidden Power, which isn't very effective as it is unable to KO my Sczior with about 1/3 HP left. He then promptly DCs.

I sent him a VM to explain the DC, and I get into this PM with him.

Aldieb said:
MikesPetUnicorn said:
Aldieb said:
...do u want me to explain? im not sure y ur so upset the dc happened since u werent going to win.
Okay, I am reporting you. Your last pokemon was Gengar, and Bullet Punch was going to hit first since it was a priority move. You weren't going to win. Also, you admit to it and I specifically say no DCing.
....the dc was random, it was 5-3, so stop fuken bitching, i can only imagine how u are with other ppl u play. While i do dc ocasionaly, i had no reason to do so against u.
He admits to DCing not just against me, but against others. Also, I think you wouldn't be to happy to get into a 30 Minute Battle and not letting it count at all. He did have a reason to DC - to not get this battle counted as a loss for him.

If anyone else has had an altercation like this with him, please let me know so I can prove my cause even more.

1. I didnt dc against you...

2. The only thing that crit my dnite today was an icebeam, so i rly dont have a clue what u r talking about.

3. Yes, I did dc against against 2 people on this forum before. One of them i apolagized to and we setteled everything without problems, the other raged at me which kinda prevented any kind of a resolution.

Anyways, im gona go now, i asume u will calm down during the next hour or so.

1. I didnt dc against you...

2. The only thing that crit my dnite today was an icebeam, so i rly dont have a clue what u r talking about.

3. Yes, I did dc against against 2 people on this forum before. One of them i apolagized to and we setteled everything without problems, the other raged at me which kinda prevented any kind of a resolution.

Anyways, im gona go now, i asume u will calm down during the next hour or so.
Funny, this also happened to me and you never apologized plus I never raged against you. For me you admited you d/ced on purpose because you knew that you wouldn't win and you even tried to tell me that I had no chance. So I explained and that made you go silent. Then you make the excuse of "it being a waste of your time"

Blanke, yes u were 1 of the ppl who i dced on, and as i remember u started bitching at me in a way that made any kind of reply a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)