wordle? i dont even know her!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
is this pvp? because i WILL start playing just to beat you, my competitive lust knows no bounds

*furiously starts reading the dictionary

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
for 5 letters:
FLUID
BROWN
PEACH
covers a ton of letters including all vowels and I don't think I've ever lost a game after starting with those 3

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
2DBFD4F6-0E96-4520-8A63-71C422888A59.png

really doubted that english was my first language on this one

F22DE640-6D21-4878-AD29-DF01FC5E4BC4.jpeg

ayup i'm addicted

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
wordle tips:

1. the best first word is "raise". you can remember this with the helpful mnemonic: "raise".

2. the green squares are sourced from the finest british green square farms and are made of 100% pure british beef.

3. the letter K is on vacation, and will not appear in the next 20 wordles. trust.

4. the word game, "wordle", is named after the "word". words are a currency humans use to buy attention.

6. for just £3.99 a week, you can unlock the letters D, L, and C.

the rest of the wordle tips are highlighted in yellow, so we don't know where they go yet.

join us next week as we take a look at chess.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i raise you:

FRESH
BLAND
POUTY

View attachment 398386

that last one almost got me, i was nervous~
haven't lost with this 3 word combo yet!
Ya I mostly meant that the ideal strategy best I can tell is to just spend the first 3 words eliminating a ton of options. I doubt that I stumbled upon the precisely most efficient combination. But the general idea is of a breadth first search.

This strategy sometimes needs to be employed later on too rather than just blindly guessing options that do work with the letters you already know, as in your guess of “stomp” for “pupil.”

absurdle is for the ubers players amongst y'all real gamers.

"Wordle picks a single secret word at the beginning of the game, and then you have to guess it. Absurdle gives the impression of picking a single secret word, but instead what it actually does is consider the entire list of all possible secret words which conform to your guesses so far. Each time you guess, Absurdle prunes its internal list as little as possible, attempting to intentionally prolong the game as much as possible."

https://qntm.org/wordle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)