Ability: Multitype
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Earth Power

I just choses a random Arceus for it since i not sure which type would be the best with my team but that's why i am asking this and making this.

Bloody gale (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Why i have Aegislash is so that it balances the team to were there not a lot of defense bu just enough.why i put Substitute on it is so that i can stall time a get a few swords dance in there.

SmokeMonster (Greninja) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dig
- Dark Pulse

Here i put him because he can be a pest with a focuse band on him and so that you can get damage in there because he so fast that he usually goes first miunis when you use priority moves.

Ikeya (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Klefki is very very useful for the beginning of games so that with thunder wave you par enemy's so that then you get the chance to use play Play Rough and foul play

Black agian (Blaziken) @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Stone Edge

You can propuly guess why i did this.

Golden hooper (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 Atk / 140 SpA / 176 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Gunk Shot
- Protect

As well as this.Also please give me feed back on what i should fix and how i should do it or fix it and ues it to how you think its is good i really dont care.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Lamoongo , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)