• The_Hybrid

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • skymin_flower

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Steffan

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This week's a fusion using only shades of grey.

Darthvader317

Fuzzberry

The_Hybrid

skymin_flower

Steffan

Happy voting!

I'm hesitating between DV317's and Fuzzberry's sprites, but after looking at every detail, I vote for Fuzzberry.

Still, the other ones look very nice too, good luck. =D

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Although he's apparently an underdog, I enjoyed Darthvader's fusion enough for it to get my vote.

Fuzzberry got my vote (before I saw the results of the poll or even any other posts in this thread :P). The others were well done, but Fuzz's looks so clean and really used the limitations of the theme very well.

As always, congrats to all the finalists ^^

I voted for yours right away, no competition Fuzzberry ;)

While the others are very nice, they appear to simply be fusions converted to greyscale. Yours, on the other hand, USED the theme and is of course still a very clean & attractive sprite as usual :)

I expect most people concerned will see this thread so I'll post this here; Fuzzberry has kindly accepted responsibility of my role. She will now handle the judge PMs and all your other judging needs ;) although I will still update Hall of Fame as appropriate (since it's my post so only I have editing rights xD)

Cheers,
MrBlack

Fuzz and Hybrid are the only two that don't seem like they would be in color in a different week. they seem more like they fit the monochromatic theme. and from there, my opinion is that Fuzz's is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)