XY Ubers Analysis Index

Cress might be useful since it can break MGar but meh it's just a bit annoying and not much else, at worst it forces a 50/50 DBond but Gengar can just switch out/Taunt and stuff.

Celebi is in the same boat but it has U-turn (iirc it can eat a Sludge Wave but will be useless after, and is almost 100% outclassed by cleric Xern and everything else)

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know nothing about using Clefable. I never use it. So....Someone tag me if anyone drops anything.

There is Genesect "available" (its has been johned for 6 months now) Ask the mods about it's availability.

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
lol, fucking LustPalk took the Arceus-Grass after km johned the shit out of it when I told him that I wanted to do it.

Clefable is left.

Celebi and Cresselia are left if you can make good cases for them although Piex might have indirectly reserved Celebi.
bite me, I talked to King Midas first, before you or Malefic or anyone else, and then he told me personally I could take it, so fuck you too <3

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Available mons you could try to get through are:

Clefable (this will definitely get an analysis)

you could try for some others like Manaphy and Mega Pinsir, but i'm not sure if you'd get them through at all

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Shrang's been using manaphy afaik

Flareon and Chesnaught have escaped mention by anyone but me. Naturally I have dibz on flareon lol, and chesnaught is like a better skarmory, and does need an analysis.

Some people have been using Mawile, if the QCs think that it is now viable and don't think it's rejectable now (I saw Problems using it laddering so I mean it's not me watching garb players using it) then I would like to be the one writing it.

Rotompoison we still have speed tiers to work on too ;)

And I have a pokemon that I'll (probably) reveal in UPL at some point that might (?) (might not idk) merit an analysis too, but as of now not saying what.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
For you eager analysis writers, there are still a few viable mons that have not been done yet:
  • Clefable
That is really it though, but there are quite a few necro analysis's that need takeover. I will have to let you guys find these since I am unsure of who wants to keep their analysis and who doesn't.

I will probably drum up a quick Skeleton for Clefable a little later for the dex (if it ever gets released) but I have not used it at all and I would rather someone that has do the write up. I will support it through the first 2 QC checks though

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Actually imo the full list WreckDra is

Abomasnow
(Bannette?)
Celebi
Chesnaught
Clefable
Cresselia
Flareon
(Koffing?)
(Latias?)
(Ludicolo?)
(Manectric?)
Staraptor
Weezing

And I have something else to reveal at a later date.

Abomasnow
(Bannette?)
Celebi
Chesnaught
Clefable
Cresselia
Flareon
(Koffing?)
(Latias?)
(Ludicolo?)
(Manectric?)
Staraptor
Weezing

Imo, there is no way a banette or manectric analysis will be approved :/ completely non viable imo... athough mega banette would probably be good on webs

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Mega Manectric outspeeds the entire unboosted metagame bar mega mewtwo Y, and has great coverage in Electric/Fire/Ice, intimidate which is helpful, volt switch allowing it to pivot, and decent special attack to boot (enough to do damage in this tier at least).
Unfortunately just worked out it's not quite quick enough to outspeed modest scarfogre :( like 10 points out
still I think it's potentially viable

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is Palkia still not done? If not, I'd be willing to do it. :)
Sorry to bust your bubble but it was done by malefic and his analysis snatching tyranny. Check the Preliminary Pokedex for what's been done.

Abomasnow
(Bannette?)
Celebi
Chesnaught
Clefable
Cresselia
Flareon
(Koffing?)
(Latias?)
(Ludicolo?)
(Manectric?)
Staraptor
Weezing

I can tell you right now I probably will not be approving analyses for Koffing, Manectric, Staraptor, or Flareon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)