yay trading! [NEW: DD Larvitar, Foongus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51, I'm very, very interested in an Intimidate Scraggy with all the egg moves you have listed. In return, I can breed a Modest Clauncher (with Helping Hand and Aqua Jet) or a wide variety of other things (though my trade thread is out of date and lists few of these). Hit me up on IRC if you're interested.

Fletchling

Adamant | Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31

• Assault Vest

I can do this, if you'd like. This Fletchling for an Assault Vest?

The Immortal, cmt for female Bunnelby, with Huge Power 31/31/31/X/31/31.

Bunnelby

Adamant | Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hi Level 51, would you like to trade spitbacks of Shroomish (Jolly / Quick Feet / 4IVs)? This is my trade shop, btw. I could offer a Male 5IV Abra and a Timid Magic Guard 4IV Abra, for instance.
Would you trade a flawless Dratini for a flawless Shroomish? If not, I'll take a Dratini spitback for a Shroomish spitback.
female scraggy please :) LItwick infiltrator or flash fire?. add me
I'd like an Infiltrator one, please.
hello!

wants: shroomish (as listed)

offering: riolu | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | jolly OR 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid | male | inner focus | bullet punch, vacuum wave

OR

squirtle | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | modest | male | torrent | dragon pulse, aura sphere
Hi Malefic! I'm interested in a Jolly Riolu n_n what gender would you like for Shroomish?
Level 51, I'm very, very interested in an Intimidate Scraggy with all the egg moves you have listed. In return, I can breed a Modest Clauncher (with Helping Hand and Aqua Jet) or a wide variety of other things (though my trade thread is out of date and lists few of these). Hit me up on IRC if you're interested.
I'll catch you on IRC!
Evening! Care to CMT for that Quick Feet Shroomish?
I'll take a Scyther. What gender would you like?
Hey Id love a male scraggy spitback or perfect. CMT for one
I'd be interested in a male Larvesta. Since it's male I'd assume the ability doesn't matter, right?

Would you trade a flawless Dratini for a flawless Shroomish? If not, I'll take a Dratini spitback for a Shroomish spitback.
Hi Malefic! I'm interested in a Jolly Riolu n_n what gender would you like for Shroomish?
i'll take a male one :) i'll add your fc and we can do this tonight, if possible?

EDIT:
@The Immortal

wants: scatterbug (as listed)

offering:
squirtle | male | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | modest | aura sphere, dragon pulse
OR
scyther | male | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | adamant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)