Yilx first place artist

Wow looking through those, Yilx is an amazing artist with the shading and the general -aura- of the picture, My personal favorite has got to be the Ditto - Mewtwo.

Uhm.....................................WOA!

These are some of the best pieces of art I've ever seen! These are just amazing!
I really love that ghost/fire Donphan, but they all are just phenomenal. i'll have to watch for these !

Rotom is astounding. Not completely Yilx but still amazing <3
The sketches are really, really, really amazing. I can't wait to see the final product! =)

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Honestly I have no idea how I'm going to finish any of the current requests and come up with a submission for the new CAP1's Art... I'm flying off to India (!) for 2 weeks tomorrow for a military function and I won't have any internet there and I need to finish up my other personal things and get ready my stuff to go.

I'm sorry guys. If by some miracle I can finish one of the requests I'll post it. :(

It's okay Yilx, Have a good time in india :) We understand how many strains you have on your time, It's amazing how you've got such a commitment to people who aren't paying you on a pokemon forum. Outstanding. If you manage to do a submission for CAP1 then good luck, my vote will be behind yours

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's okay Yilx, Have a good time in india :) We understand how many strains you have on your time, It's amazing how you've got such a commitment to people who aren't paying you on a pokemon forum. Outstanding. If you manage to do a submission for CAP1 then good luck, my vote will be behind yours
amen =] if not, it'll be with aragornbird's =P

Leave the damned Army and join the arty! Your future lies in creativity, not rampant human idiocy. Your CAP entry was great, shame it didn't win (though Cartoons made a good one, too). Oh well, draw until your hand is raw!

I'd love to see some India factored into some of the upcoming drawings. Actually a lot of pokes would pretty silly/great in sarees or in cricket uniforms.

Great to see you Back Yilx, now I've got another reason to flunk my A-Levels :/ I hope India has inspired you. It's a wonderful country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)