Other Features You're Special: Unique parts of each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
in which i discuss the unique aspect(s) of each game

rby - idek ill think of smth

gsc - see above

adv - secret hideouts

dpp - mining tunnel

hg/ss - running shoes

bw - ill think of something

xy - oohh mystery what isnt coming back next gen?????? exp share? gogoat riding? a team of rivals? regional pokedexi (pokedexes? pokedexi? pokedox? pokedex?)

Hey hey.

Where are Pokemon Following you for HG/SS?

Also, in RBY, gift Pokemon would go to the PC when your party was full, while in EVERY GEN SINCE, if your party is full, you can't get the Pokemon.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
but but but running shoes

tbh that was the first thing that came to mind, and was used as an example

I am sure you don't need these and are doing your own research, but tiny thoughts that might assist:

red/blue:
can't throw that ball, the box is full! (idr if this was also gsc)
no-sections item bag

yellow:
surfing pikachu game

gsc:
your room
daily mystery gift
game boy printer shenanigans (ruins of alph, your team in crystal)

Last edited:

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would make this Other Features. Otherwise, yeah, I don't see any issues with this! Approved!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
running shoes was from adv though? idk what gen let you run in houses... adv also brought like two diff bikes idk if other gens have those e_e /me doesn't have any ds game :( and also diveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and ya this is more suited for other features. Retagging and closing since approved~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)