SM PU Z-Me First Moxie Pinsir Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to throw my team up here to see if theres any serious flaws or things that could change for the better. This is my first team I've made, ive been playing for just under a week. I tried to make it balanced with 2 walls, 2 sweepers and 2 bulky attackers, each 2 special and physical. Im sure this team looks basic and nooby cause its alot of stuff ripped straight from the top of the tier list. Ive hit 1350 elo with it. Im very open to changing everything except pinsir.

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Toxic
- Healing Wish

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Defog

Pinsir @ Normalium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Me First
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

Simipour @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Simipour might sound like a weird choice, i got the idea to use him when i was liking swanna's typing offensively, but defensively its so annoying to avoid electric with electross, lanturn and others, at least for me. Turns out it seems like he works pretty well. The way my team usually plays out is whether or not i can get pinsir set up in mid to late game, determining the match.

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)